The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Original post by gbLDN
Do Barclays require a cover letter?

It's optional.
Original post by BGUK19
Just had a look at it then, they ask for a CV but i haven't got to that point yet so I don't know if they ask for a cover letter too!

Have you had a look at the business scenario yet?
Original post by gbLDN
Do Barclays require a cover letter?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jker
It's optional.

Sounds suss. Are you sure it's optional?

So is it optional? I am currently on the page and they let you upload as many files as you want. lol
Reply 1485
Original post by HeyLucy
Sounds suss. Are you sure it's optional?

Sounds suss?

Yes it's OPTIONAL. They specifically only ask for a CV. Cover letter is up to you.
Original post by HeyLucy
So is it optional? I am currently on the page and they let you upload as many files as you want. lol

Well I said nope to is it required so I don't rlly know what response you want from this quote
Original post by fpdok20
Have you had a look at the business scenario yet?

Did you apply for 2017 Front Office (Banking & Markets) Spring Week London or just Barclays Insight?
Quick question re the barclays app. Does everyone do the business scenario? or only shortlisted applicants after submitting your cv.
Reply 1489
Original post by Ratelatemate
Quick question re the barclays app. Does everyone do the business scenario? or only shortlisted applicants after submitting your cv.

Pretty sure it's everyone.
Would you guys recommend not applying to Goldman till after an SEO Fast track event on the 25th of November or should I do it now?
Also for the application they ask for an academic transcript. Considering I have done 0 exams so far at Uni what do I do about this
Trying to book a BAML interview slot on their portal but no available slots - will this affect the chances of getting a place?

Shall I contact HR with regards to the issue
Original post by Aran2121
Trying to book a BAML interview slot on their portal but no available slots - will this affect the chances of getting a place?

Have they offered you an interview? if so i imagine there should be a slot available, so my advice would be to contact HR.

Probably best to contact HR! When did you apply and when did you hear back? What was it for too?
Original post by BGUK19
Have they offered you an interview? if so i imagine there should be a slot available, so my advice would be to contact HR.

Yeah offered me a interview however no available slots yet., on website

Try again tomorrow maybe, and if still no slots then contact HR or a relevant department

Out of interest when did you apply?
Original post by joey4live
Out of interest when did you apply?

2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago

Nice

Latest

Trending

Trending