The Student Room Group

HELP ME!

hello, im at that point when im writing last minute PS and not to mention it doesnt looks very well i need to write the last paragraph and have no idea how to write it, could someone help me?? I want to study criminology
Original post by ramke123
hello, im at that point when im writing last minute PS and not to mention it doesnt looks very well i need to write the last paragraph and have no idea how to write it, could someone help me?? I want to study criminology

Hey, you might want to go to the Personal Statement Advice forum for more help with PS - check out the threads there, it might give you inspiration!
Reply 2
Thank you! Maybe you know how to address to reader? In most article says that 'Dear Madam or Sir' isn't very good way to adress. And in the end should I write, sincerly xxx xxx or what ?
Reply 3
Original post by ramke123
Thank you! Maybe you know how to address to reader? In most article says that 'Dear Madam or Sir' isn't very good way to adress. And in the end should I write, sincerly xxx xxx or what ?

You don't need to address the reader or have any closing words like that. Just begin with your first sentence explaining why you want to study the subject and end with a brief sentence about your hobbies (only ones that sound professional but they don't necessarily have to be related to the subject) and then say something about what you're looking forward to at university.
Reply 4
Thank you ! ! !

Quick Reply

Latest