PALINDROME
122222:woohoo:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04mr17
122222:woo hoo:

122223 :d
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by parsn1p
I've already acknowledged whom the 100th post belongs to and it is @tasha_tah :yep:

Awesome :smile:

Original post by parsn1p
He's bound to get bored eventually. :rolleyes: There needs to be something done to at the very least make things less appealing for him on here so he won't be as tempted to return.

Any ideas? @spotify95

Only thing I could try is speaking to him on his own forum and trying to get him to stop this nonsense here :smile:

He even tried using dupe accounts to bypass the 10 post rule and steal a 100 (which ke knew would be voided for cheating), even though he knew that any wins from him, legitimate or not, would be voided.

I just don't know what to do....

Original post by markovchain17
I think spotify and 04mr17 have tried everything and havent found a workable solution :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately so... we've tried everything and not found a permanent solution. I have thought of something though it would need everyone who posts on these threads to be aware of it & it'd require me to successfully apply as a Support Team member.

Original post by parsn1p
Couldn't the threads be perhaps made invite only so you have to have been an established member with a certain number of posts elsewhere?

Unfortunately I don't think that would be possible for Forum Games... and then he'd try posting the required amount of posts in other forums, such as Chat... Though then the eagle eyed people here would be able to spot him & report him before he even got to FG.

Original post by 04MR17
122221:woo:
PALINDROME

Should we do a palindrome leaderboard or does no one care about them any more :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should we do a palindrome leaderboard or does no one care about them any more :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The trouble is, that now we have 6 digits in our number, we only get 10 palindromes per thread :sadnod:

100 post stats

04MR17 - 9

Markovchain17 - 4

mr T 999 - 2

Bluebutterfly310 - 1

Parsn1p - 1 :clap2:

PerplexingGeode - 1

spotify95 - 1

tasha_tah - 1
Original post by spotify95
The trouble is, that now we have 6 digits in our number, we only get 10 palindromes per thread :sadnod:

I know so it would be a lot more competitive than the 100 post ones :biggrin:

Original post by parsn1p
Sorry won't do it again, all my posts now edited. :redface:

I see your back and still being a tw*t :dry: don't mess with me again :colonhash: I pity the fool that messes with Mr T :mrt:

Original post by parsn1p
But if I'm an ST for forum games, I can exterminate PT's comebacks without you have to report him to the CT, and I would be able to fix the majority of CTAM thread issues during weekends when the CT are out of office. :h:

No one way in hell do you stand a chance being a mod lol :toofunny:
I know so it would be a lot more competitive than the 100 post ones :biggrin:

Yep, that is so true :smile:

Btw, today I've just had to return a job lot of MP3 players that I bought. It was a job lot of 30 MP3 players, sold as "untested" but they stated that most of them had likely not been used.
How surprised was I when only 6 of the MP3 players were working - and I had to repair a 7th myself to get it working! :frown:

Thankfully I'm getting a refund once they've got their faulty MP3 players back - otherwise it would have been filed as "item not as described"!

Message to all: please describe your item accurately when selling as online. Only use the "used" category if you know the items all work! If they don't work they should be listed as "for parts or not working"!!!
Oh, and it only takes 2 minutes to perform a basic check on an MP3 player... 1 minute to plug it into your PC/laptop. to see if it works (which you will have if you are creating eBay listings) and another 1 minute to shove a battery in to see if it works under its own power! If either of those tests fail, it's for parts or not working!

Original post by mr T 999

I see your back and still being a tw*t :dry: don't mess with me again :colonhash: I pity the fool that messes with Mr T :mrt:
No one way in hell do you stand a chance being a mod lol :toofunny:

Original post by parsn1p
But if I'm an ST for forum games, I can exterminate PT's comebacks without you have to report him to the CT, and I would be able to fix the majority of CTAM thread issues during weekends when the CT are out of office. :h:

Now now, let's keep things civil in here & don't use these threads as a battleground. If you've got issues between you that need resolving, take it to VMs or PMs (or offsite) :yep:

Do agree that the chances of @parsn1p being a Support Team member are quite low, though the same could be said for all of us!

The idea of exterminating PT is funny :biggrin: but i dont think youd get accepted. And besides, The current CTs do a good job of banning PTs comebacks anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, but some issues (especially over weekends) have suck around for quite a while...

I'll VM you my idea :yep:

I know, but some issues (especially over weekends) have suck around for quite a while...

I'll VM you my idea :yep:

Look forward to hearing it but I have a question... What's VM? :s-smilie:

Yep, that is so true :smile:

Btw, today I've just had to return a job lot of MP3 players that I bought. It was a job lot of 30 MP3 players, sold as "untested" but they stated that most of them had likely not been used.
How surprised was I when only 6 of the MP3 players were working - and I had to repair a 7th myself to get it working! :frown:

Thankfully I'm getting a refund once they've got their faulty MP3 players back - otherwise it would have been filed as "item not as described"!

Message to all: please describe your item accurately when selling as online. Only use the "used" category if you know the items all work! If they don't work they should be listed as "for parts or not working"!!!
Oh, and it only takes 2 minutes to perform a basic check on an MP3 player... 1 minute to plug it into your PC/laptop. to see if it works (which you will have if you are creating eBay listings) and another 1 minute to shove a battery in to see if it works under its own power! If either of those tests fail, it's for parts or not working!

I tend not to buy job lots from ebay, had bad experiences in the past as well :frown: I got a job lot of some old broken gameboy games about a year ago. You can make quite some profit just by putting in a fixing in a new battery into the cartridges as that's usually the most common problem and then selling them again. However, when these arrived, i got half of the games i was promised and some were even bootlegs! Which did not match the photo on the listing. They had over 98% feedback so I thought they were trustworthy. I only use gumtree now for finding stuff to fix up as I can go and check out the items before buying unlike on ebay!

Latest