The Student Room Group

Applying for living cost

test
Original post by mr1974
test

Did your test work?
Do the student finance people actually look at his as i find it remarkable how they think its perfectly fine to have someone trying to do disertations and exams whilst worrying as to where their next meal is coming from and living away from home with estate agents charging over the odds due to it taking 4 weeks to process 1 application. ive just been on the phone and they wouldnt even put me on to a superviser to escalate the issues i have. I need someone to speak to me that actually gives a damn and is preferably not an expert shoulder shrugger
Original post by Steveturner
Do the student finance people actually look at his as i find it remarkable how they think its perfectly fine to have someone trying to do disertations and exams whilst worrying as to where their next meal is coming from and living away from home with estate agents charging over the odds due to it taking 4 weeks to process 1 application. ive just been on the phone and they wouldnt even put me on to a superviser to escalate the issues i have. I need someone to speak to me that actually gives a damn and is preferably not an expert shoulder shrugger

Have you tried speaking with your university student support/services/funds team? Often they'll be able to ring student finance with you and bypass through some of the ********.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending