The Student Room Group

How did everybody feel Maths (Higher) went?

Personally I feel really depressed about mine, I got a B in June, so re-took it in the hopes of an A, but now I think I've done really really bad, I am really starting to doubt whether I can get A now, I got I the region of 60-70, thigh 70 is EXTREMELY optimistic, nowhere near more likely. How about you?
Original post by AnonymousEric
Personally I feel really depressed about mine, I got a B in June, so re-took it in the hopes of an A, but now I think I've done really really bad, I am really starting to doubt whether I can get A now, I got I the region of 60-70, thigh 70 is EXTREMELY optimistic, nowhere near more likely. How about you?

Just remember it isn't all lost, you have paper 2 to go score very high on that then your back on top.
Original post by Illimitable
Just remember it isn't all lost, you have paper 2 to go score very high on that then your back on top.

If I got low sixties, which for all I know is optimistic of me, then want if grade boundaries are in the high 130s? I'd need mid 70s in calc for an A.
If I got low sixties, which for all I know is optimistic of me, then want if grade boundaries are in the high 130s? I'd need mid 70s in calc for an A.

Try and get mid 80's you should definitely have it them.
Original post by Illimitable
Try and get mid 80's you should definitely have it them.

In the 80s is pretty unrealistic, considering the fact I've got somewhere in the 60s on this. I might get low 70s if I'm lucky.
In the 80s is pretty unrealistic, considering the fact I've got somewhere in the 60s on this. I might get low 70s if I'm lucky.

I thought most people usually prefer calc papers? A lot of people usually get higher on calc so don't think it's not possible because you can do it.

Quick Reply

Latest