I can't remember wich question
I was very sad when I saw the questions 😞 But I think I can get only 15 marks 😢
Original post by Illimitable
I didn't do it but I wanted to see how everyone found it today. :smile:

Same
Original post by Feride
I can't remember wich question
I was very sad when I saw the questions 😞 But I think I can get only 15 marks 😢

Are you sure it was that bad? Maybe you are over-thinking it, you probably have done a lot better than you thought.
Original post by MajorFader
Same

Oh ok. :smile:
Has anyone got today's foundation unofficial mark scheme? Please reply if so. Good luck on friday all.
As a whole the Edexcel Paper was fairly hard, however I feel... okay. I'm just worried about failing again which is making me more nervous than I normally would be. Anyway I counted up the marks I was confident that I had and I was around the passing rate, so it's cool.
Original post by samesea
As a whole the Edexcel Paper was fairly hard, however I feel... okay. I'm just worried about failing again which is making me more nervous than I normally would be. Anyway I counted up the marks I was confident that I had and I was around the passing rate, so it's cool.

Foundation right? i took it too. I feel the same, i estimated 70 marks correct.. is that in the passing rate? what did you estimate?
Has any body got the uniffical mark sxheme
Reply 28
Original post by Feride
Hi I did higher math it was terrible
They didn't ask any questions about anlargment,percentage,quadratic formula,ratio,speed, triangle trigonometry, mean median range interquartile range,bisector, ect so I can't believe they asked onlya few sabjec like algebraic soI think it is not right exam 😢😢

yes they did......???
Original post by NigletMan100
Foundation right? i took it too. I feel the same, i estimated 70 marks correct.. is that in the passing rate? what did you estimate?

No the school/sixth form wants 90% of us doing higher.

For what it's worth I counted about 40, so if I get at least 31 on the calc paper I'll pass.
Reply 30
Original post by thariqabdul189
I prepared so much for this exam and they did not even ask majority of the topics.
I am honestly disappointed with these exam boards. They just can't design a paper properly the covers most topics and is fair to all students.

Btw what did you get for that last question about spheres and cylinders ?

Hi i got 36 for the last answer , it was a guess tbh
How did everyone do on the timetable questions like London to New York and Moscow ????
I swear if I don't pass that stupid math's paper im going to kill myself
(joke)
Original post by Vlonethug
How did everyone do on the timetable questions like London to New York and Moscow ????

Urm, I got 2 am in the morning. You?
Original post by OtakuFreak

yeah something like that.

How about the security box question?
yeah something like that.

What did u get for that width question with the fence?
How about the security box question?

Security box? You mean the B3 one? If so, 1/9, I did a two way table
What did u get for that width question with the fence?

i was so confused on that haha , i can't even remember what i put it was probably wrong tbh...
Wjec so was so difficult

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending