The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Fell being the key word:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nahh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Be easier for me to drive considering I've got about 200 miles to go.

Otherwise it does sound quite interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since the last time i replied to this thread i started at my local college 4 weeks ago
at Conel in Tottenham.
I'm doing a music course called Sound & Music Technology Diploma Level 1
It's absolutely brilliant and the best bits are that it's only 2 days a week and classes end at 1pm & 2 30pm and the college gives me £150 every 3 months but only if my attendance is 95 per cent so i have to get there on time every time i go or they will not give me that extra money and i can still sign on at the job centre.
It's a level 1 music course which means it's free and you do not pay it back but you need to check and make sure if any one wants to do it
One bloke comes all the way from Croydon to the college because it's a free course but if he wanted to go to college in his own area in Croydon he would have to pay.

I have learnt some amazing stuff even on the first day learning how to compose my own music on computer then we play our tracks back to the rest of the class the same day.
I do not even need to know how to play an instrument i can do it all on their computer and synthesizer.
I wish i had done this years ago. I decided not to go to Bimm because i'm always late for everything and it's best to go to my local college then when i have more experience i can go there next year or 2 years time.
If someone can travel all the way from Croydon then other people can travel far to come too. Do not choose Conel in Enfield, choose Conel Tottenham because the two music teachers called Will and Dave are brilliant and one is a drummer and the other a guitarist. Their brilliant teachers and funny but they do not like anyone being late and if anyone is late more than 3 times they have to have a meeting and if they have to have 3 meetings they could be kicked off the course so even if someone has to travel far to get there the college do not care because they tell everyone to leave home 1 hour early so they do not care if anyone gets stuck in traffick. Being punctual is the most important thing at the college and they take lateness very seriously.
The thing that motivates me to always be on time is the fact i will not get that extra money if i am late.

They also arrange work experience in recording studios and with record labels or the work experience might lead to a job.
If i had not plucked up the courage to do this course i would be bored at home with nothing to do and no motivation so anyone who is unemployed should do a music course as long as it's a free course or even if they have already been to college or uni. Or apply for a music course in their own area where they live but find out if it is free first.
I buy my instruments like guitars in Cash Converters and it was a sales assistant in there who told me about this free music course last year but i did not really believe it was free and would not have to pay back any money so i did not try to enrol but i decided this year that i would check it out and i am so glad that i did.
Every body likes music so it's great to learn how to produce and make your own and even people who are already experienced musicians or singers can learn things they never knew about before.

I'm going under the name Judge Jules now because i could not access my account in my old name which was Judge Judy
I love being on this music course, it's amazing and it's even better if you have fun teachers who have a sense of humour.
If any body is interested just look up Conel, Tottenham on google
i make music as a hobby. nothing special, i just have fun with it, like a diary.
https://parchedpinemarten.bandcamp.com/
Hey all, let's get this thread going again!
Original post by Rhythmical
Hey all, let's get this thread going again!

:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you actually believe it's been nearly seven months since the thread began? :moon:
Can you actually believe it's been nearly seven months since the thread began? :moon:

What!?:eek:

No, I can't :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
@CheeseIsVeg we should make a song :biggrin:, I've got the piano/guitar covered you've the violin!
Original post by XOR_
@CheeseIsVeg we should make a song :biggrin:, I've got the piano/guitar covered you've the violin!

woah hold on m80 :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
woah hold on m80 :rofl:

Spoiler

fine :angry: :colone:
Original post by XOR_
fine :angry: :colone:

:rofl: :rofl:
What were you thinking? :tongue:
What!?:eek:

No, I can't :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's gone so quick, I can't believe it's gone so fast :cry2: and we never even did write the official TSR song. :tongue:

Original post by XOR_

Romantic ballad? :colone:
It's gone so quick, I can't believe it's gone so fast :cry2: and we never even did write the official TSR song. :tongue:

ahaaha
In French and we're getting somewhere :colone:

It definitely has! Is there any chance for another pop quiz? Or is that out the window now? :rofl: Ohh yeah :tongue:

XD
Posted from TSR Mobile
It definitely has! Is there any chance for another pop quiz? Or is that out the window now? :rofl: Ohh yeah :tongue:

XD
Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg all you want is the pop quiz I swear :rofl: it's your turn to do it kid.

ahaaha
In French and we're getting somewhere :colone:

Oh, are you singing the vocals?

I'll teach you the prononciations and go backing vocals :wink:
Also pop quiz would be awesome :tongue:
Never been involved on one before
Pretty please :puppyeyes:
Auditioning soon :shh:

Haha yeah. I may have been awful at it but I did enjoy it :tongue:

Me?:erm: So much responsibility :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: :rofl:
What were you thinking? :tongue:

Whichever type you want. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest