The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) was asked: What did the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) do in his house? She said: He was a human being like any other; he would clean his garment, milk his sheep and serve himself.

Narrated by Ahmad, 26194; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah, 671
According to another report also narrated by Ahmad (24903): He used to stitch his garment, mend his shoes and work as other men work in their houses.
Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami‘, 4937.

Al-Bukhaari (676) narrated that al-Aswad said: I asked ‘Aa’ishah what the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to do in his house. She said: He would serve his family, then when the time for prayer came, he would go out to the prayer
Reply 6361
Original post by MyBigBellybutton
Wa-alaykum assalam

lol well this is my favourite

👍

Original post by HAnwar
Yeah true. Did I say biology, I meant biochem :facepalm:

That's good keep it up :yy:

Wasalam x

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are you? :hugs:
Reply 6362
Reply 6363
Reply 6364
Reply 6365
SubhanAllah verse of the day :h::

ﻳَٰٓﺄَﻳُّﻬَﺎ ٱﻟﻨَّﺎﺱُ ٱﻋْﺒُﺪُﻭا۟ ﺭَﺑَّﻜُﻢُ ٱﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﺧَﻠَﻘَﻜُﻢْ ﻭَٱﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻣِﻦ ﻗَﺒْﻠِﻜُﻢْ ﻟَﻌَﻠَّﻜُﻢْ ﺗَﺘَّﻘُﻮﻥَ

Ya ayyuha alnnasu oAAbudoo rabbakumu allathee khalaqakum waallatheena min qablikum laAAallakum tattaqoona

O ye people! Adore your Guardian-Lord, who created you and those who came before you, that ye may have the chance to learn righteousness;
Original post by IdeasForLife

Do you have any idea why the people are protesting?

Original post by h333
Assalaamu Alaykum all :h:

Walaykum asalaam
Salams guys
Original post by ak143244
Salams guys

Walaykum asalaam
I don't like the change they've made, it looks too big.
Reply 6370
Salams guys

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :h:
Hope you're well :smile:

Original post by Leukocyte

How are you? <3
What change?
Original post by h333
How are you? <3
What change?

Alhamdulillah not bad, thanks. And you? <3
I think something is wrong with my eyes then lol Like the top bit of the page looks expanded.
Original post by h333

That's disturbing. I am not quite sure what's going on in Kashmir :unsure:

Do you have any idea why the people are protesting?

Asalaamualaykum

The recent surge in protests happened after the Indian army killed a Kashmiri rebel leader.

Generally the (Muslim) people in Indian occupied Kashmir don't want to be governed by India and thus they protest. I'm not sure where the non-muslims in Indian occupied Kashmir stand on this. The Indians maintain their rule through use of force. Through history the Indian army has acted with impunity and committed various crimes there such as murder, rape, forced disappearances etc. And of course that doesn't go down too well with the populace.

This issue goes back to creation of India and Pakistan. And it's get more complex there so I've avoided dwelling into that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6373
Alhamdulillah not bad, thanks. And you? <3
I think something is wrong with my eyes then lol Like the top bit of the page looks expanded.

Same Alhamdulillah xx
Hmmm idk maybe you're right but I just don't pay attention to that :/

I don't like it either.
Salams guys

Wa'alaykumasalaam bro, wuu2?
Are Doritos chili heatwave halal in the UK ? Jazak AllahuKairan
Reply 6377
Asalaamualaykum

The recent surge in protests happened after the Indian army killed a Kashmiri rebel leader.

Generally the (Muslim) people in Indian occupied Kashmir don't want to be governed by India and thus they protest. I'm not sure where the non-muslims in Indian occupied Kashmir stand on this. The Indians maintain their rule through use of force. Through history the Indian army has acted with impunity and committed various crimes there such as murder, rape, forced disappearances etc. And of course that doesn't go down too well with populace.

This issue goes back to creation of India and Pakistan. And it's get more complex there so I've avoided dwelling into that.

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :smile:
That is terrible :/ jzk for the info. I guess both sides are fighting over Kashmir 😕 it is a shame that many who are innocent are being affected badly in the process. may Allah bless his mercy on the innocents. Ameen.
(edited 7 years ago)
Asalaamualaykum

Generally the (Muslim) people in Indian occupied Kashmir don't want to be governed by India and thus they protest. I'm not sure where the non-muslims in Indian occupied Kashmir stand on this. The Indians maintain their rule through use of force. Through history the Indian army has acted with impunity and committed various crimes there such as murder, rape, forced disappearances etc. And of course that doesn't go down too well with populace.

Walaykum asalaam

Oh I see, thanks for explaining. How long ago was he killed?

That's true. It's never ending between India and Pakistan.

Original post by h333
Same Alhamdulillah xx
Hmmm idk maybe you're right but I just don't pay attention to that :/

Good to hear :smile:

I don't like it either.

:five:
Wa'alaykumasalaam bro, wuu2?

I'm okay alhadmullilah and you?

Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam :h: