The Student Room Group

Are you more attracted to virgins?

Not like exclusively virgins but people who have not had too many sexual encounters in the past(like less than 5) I feel kind of bad about it because of all the liberal student stuff that for the sake of brevity I'll skip. I can't help it either. It's a feeling you?
I wanted to know if it's normal? Or if I'm just weird a bit. Because most people are like if the other person has been with many partners then the sex is more fun because of experience. My logic is that innocence is attractive. I'm attracted to that.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
Not like exclusively virgins but people who have not had too many sexual encounters in the past(like less than 5) I feel kind of bad about it because of all the liberal student stuff that for the sake of brevity I'll skip. I can't help it either. It's a feeling you?
I wanted to know if it's normal? Or if I'm just weird a bit. Because most people are like if the other person has been with many partners then the sex is more fun because of experience. My logic is that innocence is attractive. I'm attracted to that.

I suppose there's less chance of stis but otherwise the number couldn't necessarily mean more experience I suppose 5 ons vs 5 long term relationships could mean one is more experienced really.
Yes, less likely chance of STDs I guess?
Original post by claireestelle
I suppose there's less chance of stis but otherwise the number couldn't necessarily mean more experience I suppose 5 ons vs 5 long term relationships could mean one is more experienced really.

but people in our age most likely haven't had 5 long time relationships. Except for if the average length of each relationship was 3 months.
But that doesn't matter I just kind of feel like girls who look shy and innocent are so hot and I can't care less about the sex (so long as it happens once a week or so).
Original post by Conceited
No. People who obsess, fixate and almost fetishise virginity are weird.

but isn't innocence attractive? I'm not dehumanising people but only trying yo make a point here. An item that is widely available has less value than an item which is not available to many. This fact doesn't infringe on anyone's freedom to have sex by the way.
People should be absolutely free to do anything that they want with their bodies so long as it's consensual.
Well one is attracted to somebody it's not written on their face whether they are virgins or not~

Attraction in the true sense of the term usually happens before knowing the person~
In a sense yes because you know they're not hoes
Original post by The Joker ~
Well one is attracted to somebody it's not written on their face whether they are virgins or not~

Attraction in the true sense of the term usually happens before knowing the person~

Not true. Girls who are very sexual are easy to spot. Of course you can't read if someone is a virgin that easily but if I have a couple of interactions with a girl (just talks) I can have a general idea of how sexual a person she is. You can easily spot that it's in evolutionary psychology. Quite scientific.
Original post by Proxenus

hahaha that was pretty direct. RIGHT to ... the point :smile:
It is not that I tend to virgins or prefer them. It is just I have a reluctant attitude to women who had sex before. I am afraid as a greenhorn being incapable of meeting the needs or (high) expectations of those women. I would even have sex with them, if they are able to adapt themselves on greenhorns.
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
Not true. Girls who are very sexual are easy to spot. Of course you can't read if someone is a virgin that easily but if I have a couple of interactions with a girl (just talks) I can have a general idea of how sexual a person she is. You can easily spot that it's in evolutionary psychology. Quite scientific.

Scientific = proved with empirical information...

Charecter traits... confidence or introversion are poor indications of prior sexual experience my dear watson~
Nah, you're just weird, and like another person said, fetishize virginity.
Original post by The Joker ~
Scientific = proved with empirical information...

Charecter traits... confidence or introversion are poor indications of prior sexual experience my dear watson~

Attachment not found
Original post by Applepiex3
Yes, less likely chance of STDs I guess?

Maybe a stupid question, but what does STD stand for? as a non-native-English-speaker, I don't know the meaning of it.
Original post by Kallisto
Maybe a stupid question, but what does STD stand for? as a non-native-English-speaker, I don't know the meaning of it.

Oh dw :wink:
STD = Sexually transmitted disease
Original post by Applepiex3
Oh dw :wink:
STD = Sexually transmitted disease

Yeah, that is the way better to understand what you have written. I may do the same one more time by asking you the meaning of dw, but I let it be. :lol:
Original post by Proxenus

Yet.

Until you make them question, "there is surely something better than this".
Original post by Lucid Loxodonta
Yet.

Until you make them question, "there is surely something better than this".

can you elaborate? I didn't get what you meant
I couldn't care less if they are a virgin or not. I guess I'd prefer to go out with someone who had been with a similar number of people as myself, but it's really not that important.
And you can't tell whether someone is a virgin or not. I lost my virginity at an older age than most but some people were surprised when I told them.
Have you had few sexual partners op ?
Original post by Ella-keturah
I couldn't care less if they are a virgin or not. I guess I'd prefer to go out with someone who had been with a similar number of people as myself, but it's really not that important.
And you can't tell whether someone is a virgin or not. I lost my virginity at an older age than most but some people were surprised when I told them.
Have you had few sexual partners op ?

yea a few. but im not into it anymore tbh. i dont do ONS anymore. not that i feel it's wrong or a sin or anything like that. i just dont feel sexual anymore. im looking for someone to be in a serious thing with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending