:shock:
Pls don't eat me, I've not even matured yet :cry2:

:colone:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:shock:
Pls don't eat me, I've not even matured yet :cry2:

:colone:

XD
I can't understand why people would want a photographic memory, unless u wanting to use it to its fullest in an exam to get 100% and have a good life. Still you can't have a good life if you get ill right? u gonna feel bad and stuff.

I mean is obesity counted as an illness?

In any case i can see why people would go for eat as much as u want and never get fat.

But really the only 2 i think people should go for are the top 2.

You can't really do much in life if you not healthy right? So personally i'd go for never be ill/tired simply because i can never get an disease. Illness=disease right?

So yea that one is probably the best option
first things first, my favourite power is manipulating time, it's the best, you're invincible apart from taken by surprise.

But yeh, although a photographic memory would be helpful, tiredness is the only thing stopping me from having at mnimum 12 hours revision a day! therefore i've gotta go no tiredness/illnesses. Also my A levels dont really involve remembering, more applying so you can memorize the whole textbook and you'll probs end up with a D anyway....
Photographic memory easily - Imagine how useful that'd be for education
Reply 25
Never getting tired or photographic memory, either would help with exams and studying
Honestly the eating one was so so so tempting but having a photographic memory won out in the end. My academic life would be 1000% easier.

Come to think of it, other than getting fat, there are other negative things that could happen if we just ate anything we felt like
Tbh, it was between eating whatever without getting fat or photographic memory, but then I decided that looks aren't everything and photographic memory would probably make our lives full of exams a lot easier haha :tongue:
Photographic memory would be amazing.

Reliving memories is really bad because that one episode of black mirror
Original post by The_Internet
I selected "Eat what you like and never get fat" Mainly cos that's where I am right now... (Fat that is) Any how, otherwise it'd be "never get ill or tired" Thought tbf, I do feel really tired atm too but that doesn't bother me AS much.

:biggrin:
Original post by Wilfred Little
:biggrin:

Sorry?
Original post by The_Internet
Sorry?

Apology accepted.
Original post by Danny Dorito
Flying and invisibility are over rated.

If you could have one of these skills, which would you choose?
Do you wish you could eat pasta all day everyday? Are you tired of being tired? Studying getting you down? Or do you just want to relive your 10th birthday.

Not going to lie, I'd choose the eating one and my first stop would be zizzis.

Can you be more specific on tired?
Both mentally and physically?
If so then having a photographic memory wouldn't be much different.

If you cannot be tired physically does this mean you can't sweat or lose weight by exercising?

When reliving memories could we actually do 'stuff'?..
(edited 7 years ago)
I already do all those
Original post by 0to100
I already do all those

Did you think i was going to bed 😂
Reply 35
Original post by Danny Dorito
Flying and invisibility are over rated.

If you could have one of these skills, which would you choose?
Do you wish you could eat pasta all day everyday? Are you tired of being tired? Studying getting you down? Or do you just want to relive your 10th birthday.

Not going to lie, I'd choose the eating one and my first stop would be zizzis.

Why isn't the ability to teleport on the list?! :unimpressed: :colonhash:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Did you think i was going to bed 😂

no I really was gonna go but saw this thread...then I saw another lol
I dont have lectures today so I'm just chillin around really
Original post by 0to100
no I really was gonna go but saw this thread...then I saw another lol
I dont have lectures today so I'm just chillin around really

Oh lol 😂😂😂😂 cool I gave in my assignment that was 20 pages long 😬I had 4 hrs of sleep because of that last night and today I ain't done nothing 😂
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Oh lol 😂😂😂😂 cool I gave in my assignment that was 20 pages long 😬I had 4 hrs of sleep because of that last night and today I ain't done nothing 😂

was the assignment 20 pgs long or did it just turn out to be 20 pgs because of everything you put into it?
Photographic memory would be amazing.

Quick Reply

Latest