The Student Room Group

Maths resit calculator topics?

Does anybody know what topics are most likely to come up on calculator? I need an A, but has a terrible exam yesterday, so I really need to smash the calculator, so what should I focus revision on? Thankyou.
Original post by AnonymousEric
Does anybody know what topics are most likely to come up on calculator? I need an A, but has a terrible exam yesterday, so I really need to smash the calculator, so what should I focus revision on? Thankyou.

Do topics like circle theorems, rearranging equations, probability sampling, straight line graphs. Look at all of the November papers and look what topics came up then do all of them.

If you don't mind me asking, when do you receive your results for this exam?

The topics that will come up will be those that WERE NOT on the first paper.
The mathsgenie web site lists all of the possible topics for either paper, work on the topics that didn't come up yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSR Shiraaz
If you don't mind me asking, when do you receive your results for this exam?

I seriously don't know, I've heard the 12th of Januery, but that's for AQA, so I don't know if Edexcel would be the same.
Original post by TSR Shiraaz
Do topics like circle theorems, rearranging equations, probability sampling, straight line graphs. Look at all of the November papers and look what topics came up then do all of them.

Any others?
I seriously don't know, I've heard the 12th of Januery, but that's for AQA, so I don't know if Edexcel would be the same.

Yeah I heard that too. I think it's probably the same for every exam board.

Quick Reply

Latest