The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Interview!!
Reply 121
@gliitter Congrats! What was your score?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Got an interview :d OMG so happy! My stats are 10A* 3As, AAAAA at AS and 810 UKCAT btw
(edited 7 years ago)
Well done guys! I'm not applying to Birmingham myself but so pleased for you :biggrin:.

Fingers crossed mine get back to me soon - although no news is good news :P
Original post by isabella1999
Got an interview :d OMG so happy

And this was your thread! Well done.
Original post by strandsfinest
And this was your thread! Well done.

I know! Who knew 😂 After the terrible BMAT yesterday I'm just glad to get some good news
Sooo happy - interview!!!! After yesterday's BMAT nightmare... When are other people doing their interview? I chose 5th of December so I have the weekend before to prepare.

Also specifically what type of stations are there in an MMI?
(edited 7 years ago)
congratulations guys :smile: does anyone know if international students have also started getting interview calls?
Give us your scores guys. Help the mere mortals out please!
Original post by alde123
Sooo happy - interview!!!! After yesterday's BMAT nightmare... When are other people doing their interview? I chose 5th of December so I have the weekend before to prepare.

Also specifically what type of stations are there in an MMI?

I chose 5th of December too, are you morning or afternoon? There's a link to info about the MMI on your interview homepage.
so nervous now! i only got 7.4 on scoring system so i really hope i squeeze in somehow
Original post by livvy1505
I chose 5th of December too, are you morning or afternoon? There's a link to info about the MMI on your interview homepage.

Afternoon - if it was morning I would be freaking out about arriving late. Did you do BMAT yesterday?
Original post by strandsfinest
Give us your scores guys. Help the mere mortals out please!

Everyone that's been getting interviews so far has about 9.5+
Original post by alde123
Afternoon - if it was morning I would be freaking out about arriving late. Did you do BMAT yesterday?

I'm in the afternoon too. No I didn't, decided I couldn't deal with any more stress after UKCAT. I've heard from a lot of people that it was not great. Where else have you applied?
I'm in the afternoon too. No I didn't, decided I couldn't deal with any more stress after UKCAT. I've heard from a lot of people that it was not great. Where else have you applied?

Good choice - BMAT just took away my whole half term and my teachers have decided to give us 4 tests next week :eek:. My other unis are Oxford (hoping for some miracle on the marking), Southampton, Leicester and biomedical at UCL.
Original post by alde123
Good choice - BMAT just took away my whole half term and my teachers have decided to give us 4 tests next week :eek:. My other unis are Oxford (hoping for some miracle on the marking), Southampton, Leicester and biomedical at UCL.

Seems to always be so much work to do! Ahh good luck with the BMAT result for Oxford then and hearing back from the rest of your choices.
Seems to always be so much work to do! Ahh good luck with the BMAT result for Oxford then and hearing back from the rest of your choices.

Thanks, I need all the luck I can get. Where else are you applying?
Original post by alde123
Thanks, I need all the luck I can get. Where else are you applying?

No problem, and Liverpool and Hull York but I would say Birmingham was my top choice.
Reply 138
No one needs to worry about not receiving an interview confirmation as of yet, it's likely just when they come to your application as opposed to a systematic order based upon score.
I say this, and without meaning to be arrogant in any way, if it was based on score I'd have had an email regarding interview as from the calculator mine is pretty high.

So, no need to fret!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got my interview!!!! AAAH so happy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending