The Student Room Group

Clinton has to be over!

I'm so exited because people like her seem above the law!

Her Twitter posts barely get 10K likes in 3 hours while Trump can get 20 - 22k Likes in 3 hours.

Laughable. And Google Trends certainly sees more people searching:
"President Trump" than "President Clinton" even though there really was Already A Clinton President.

She's got to be over.
Reply 1
Original post by 2016_GCSE

Her Twitter posts barely get 10K likes in 3 hours while Trump can get 20 - 22k Likes in 3 hours.

"President Trump" than "President Clinton" even though there really was Already A Clinton President.

She's got to be over.

Which search engine though? I'm guessing it was Google
Reply 2

She's got to be over.

Thankfully we don't live in a world dictated by Facebook likes or Google searches.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Results
Which search engine though? I'm guessing it was Google

Yes "Google Trends".

Google is most popular US search Engine also.
Reply 4
I'd vote for Clinton.
Reply 5
Original post by Aj12
Thankfully we don't live in a world dictated by Facebook likes or Google searches.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But there is certainly more support for Trump based on Internet Users interested in the Election.
Reply 6
Yes "Google Trends".

Google is most popular US search Engine also.

Hi, yes, I haven't been living under a rock still thinking AOL was the best SE.

But who owns Google, can they be bought over? Yes. Yes, they can. They were previously bought by Hilary to no show certain search terms of hers.
Reply 7
Original post by Results
Hi, yes, I haven't been living under a rock still thinking AOL was the best SE.

But who owns Google, can they be bought over? Yes. Yes, they can. They were previously bought by Hilary to no show certain search terms of hers.

I never heard She bought Google??? O_o
hillary clinton is the archetypical oligarch of american society - of course she's above the law. she's married to a former president. she was a senator. she's a former sec. of state. she has many millions of dollars. she gets the same $ per wallstreet speech as she would via one year in office hypothetically as the president. she doesn't even want the job of being president. she's just crazy for power and status. she wants to help nobody and she doesn't care about changing anything. it's just business as usual; obama 2.0. and remember how much of a total disappointment obama turned out to be? imagine how disappointing clinton will be when we *already know* she's a total lying hypocritical career politician.

also, have any of you people even heard this recent audio from her?

what a democrat, right? that's the name of her party yet she said that there shouldn't have been free elections in palestine. ****ing hypocrite. baffling! who does she even think she is?! if she's so much of a machiavellian in international relations to the point that she'll rig elections for foreigners, why wouldn't she put the idea of rigging *american* elections past her?!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
I never heard She bought Google??? O_o

No. She "influenced" them to not allow certain searches on her criminal past to show up.

AKA bribed
Reply 10
Original post by Results
No. She "influenced" them to not allow certain searches on her criminal past to show up.

AKA bribed

I see.
Reply 11
Original post by sleepysnooze
hillary clinton is the archetypical oligarch of american society - of course she's above the law. she's married to a former president. she was a senator. she's a former sec. of state. she has many millions of dollars. she gets the same $ per wallstreet speech as she would via one year in office hypothetically as the president. she doesn't even want the job of being president. she's just crazy for power and status. she wants to help nobody and she doesn't care about changing anything. it's just business as usual; obama 2.0. and remember how much of a total disappointment obama turned out to be? imagine how disappointing clinton will be when we *already know* she's a total lying hypocritical career politician.

also, have any of you people even heard this recent audio from her?

what a democrat, right? that's the name of her party yet she said that there shouldn't have been free elections in palestine. ****ing hypocrite. baffling! who does she even think she is?!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4388368#primary_content

Made A post about it 5 Days ago. Total disgust.
Reply 12
Why would anyone vote for a buffoon such as Trump?
We must bear in mind that if you google "president trump" a few of the high results are speculative articles on what a trump presidency would be like, and they're not necessarily in favour, for example:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/09/26/president-trumps-first-term

and from google images one of the top images was on this article:
http://theweek.com/articles/606919/how-president-trump-rule-america

It'll be interesting, anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending