The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton CAN'T BE PRESIDENT. The USA must be seized to save humanity!

2 FBI investigations to her name and A Corrupt Political Party.

No nation can let this filth in to the White House because of the devastation she could cause!

Britain, Spain, France & Russia should prepare there armies and go back and seize the mess they left to develop after Independence. (Russia takes Alaska)

Most Americans are decedents of European immigrants anyway so A reclaim could be justified after all who want's A president in the White House under FBI investigation???

Scroll to see replies

None of the candidates are good this year, but Hillary's the best of a bad bunch. Trump has terrible policies and he's a terrible person (far worse than someone who made a mistake in the way they conducted their job), Johnson is a libertarian, which is bad enough in itself since it is economically illiterate and punishes the unfortunate poor, but also clueless, and Stein is against science and its progress.

Your point about reclamation is beyond absurd.
Original post by 2016_GCSE

Britain, Spain, France & Russia should prepare there armies and go back and seize the mess they left to develop after Independence. (Russia takes Alaska)

Most Americans are decedents of European immigrants anyway so A reclaim could be justified after all who want's A president in the White House under FBI investigation???

their
Reply 3
Original post by the bear
their

We only need 1 There not 3....
Reply 4
Original post by 2 TheDefiniteArticle
None of the candidates are good this year, but Hillary's the best of a bad bunch. Trump has terrible policies and he's a terrible person (far worse than someone who made a mistake in the way they conducted their job), Johnson is a libertarian, which is bad enough in itself since it is economically illiterate and punishes the unfortunate poor, but also clueless, and Stein is against science and its progress.

Your point about reclamation is beyond absurd.

Absurd???

[video="youtube;EkL6LfGG62A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkL6LfGG62A[/video]
Absurd???

Posting a ridiculous youtube video made by a crackpot doesn't stop your point being absurd chum.
The Donald is going to become president next week. We are doomed.
Reply 7
Original post by 4 TheDefiniteArticle
Posting a ridiculous youtube video made by a crackpot doesn't stop your point being absurd chum.

Totally ridiculous with 366 Likes to 21 Dislikes

Also this ones better:

And actually watch it......

[video="youtube;AT6eodnYZGg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT6eodnYZGg[/video]
Reply 8
Original post by the bear
The Donald is going to become president next week. We are doomed.

Hillary wants war after doing my research Trump is the better choice.

[video="youtube;w9nt9xMNniY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9nt9xMNniY[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Totally ridiculous with 366 Likes to 21 Dislikes

Also this ones better:

And actually watch it......

I think it's great how we decide the validity of arguments by Youtube like:dislike ratios. Oh wait, we don't.

I watched some of the second video. Whoever made it clearly has no understanding of modern international politics or law. The USA is sovereign, no two ways about it.
Reply 10
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
I think it's great how we decide the validity of arguments by Youtube like:dislike ratios. Oh wait, we don't.

I watched some of the second video. Whoever made it clearly has no understanding of modern international politics or law. The USA is sovereign, no two ways about it.

First flag of USA tell you something?

What is this retardation?
Reply 12
Original post by Orbital Rising
What is this retardation?

Truth.Take the truth.
First flag of USA tell you something?

Is that the current flag of the USA?

Let me ask you this: is Senegal a territory of France?
Look, it just isn't very likely she will be president, whatever the establishment says.

The mood is too much for a break from the past, and she just has way too much baggage and association with that past. I really can't envisage her winning.
Reply 15
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
Is that the current flag of the USA?

Let me ask you this: is Senegal a territory of France?

No but it has A high parallel to France with it's official language of French.

If France left this nation like it has and it was to go in to chaos France should go back and sort it out.
would you prefer trump? I wouldnt! And theres investigations on him touching women etc so hes no angel either.
Reply 17
Original post by Rainbowcorn
would you prefer trump? I wouldnt! And theres investigations on him touching women etc so hes no angel either.

Most of these allegations are FRESHLY out..... Can they really be believed???

Anyone can come up with A rape story....
I am actually worried that she will be assassinated. Fox News has whipped up so much hatred towards her.
Being the subject of an investigation is not in itself a reason to hate a person. The entire point of the investigation is to determine if there was any wrongdoing. I suggest you wait for the verdict.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending