The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good. I hope if they are they get thrown out and if not I hope it is not too much of a inconvenience
Reply 2
My morals are telling me no!

But my body!

My body is telling me yess!
Reply 3
Original post by Results
My morals are telling me no!

But my body!

My body is telling me yess!

😄 indeed.
lol
How can you tell?
Have you reported people before? What triggers you?
Original post by Fruli
It made me wonder...

What sort of people do the Home Office employ? Surely to work at the Home Office you can't be an illegal sympathiser

Did you do it by phone or online? I would be surprised if anything happened. Now if they were doing something illegal as well, other than just being illegal they might take notice.
Reply 8
Original post by flux capacitor
Did you do it by phone or online? I would be surprised if anything happened. Now if they were doing something illegal as well, other than just being illegal they might take notice.

They have a 12 year old boy who isn't attending school, I mentioned that.

Oh and I did it online. Never realised it was so easy.
I'm expecting some abuse to get throw at the OP for this as there's plenty of luvvie lefties on here who probably think you should have put them up in your spare room instead rent free.

That said, as some of the others have said, I'd be more surprised if the Home Office does something about them rather than if it didn't. Still, if that fails you could always report them to the Daily Mail........ (kinda joking)
Reply 10
Original post by 999tigger
Have you reported people before? What triggers you?

This is the second time. Earlier in the year I reported men who I suspected of terrorist activity.
Reply 11
Original post by BasicMistake
How can you tell?

The flat is very tiny with two bedrooms, but there appears to be almost a dozen people living there. They don't even have enough keys to get in, which means they are constantly having to knock to let each other in.

There appears to be heavy smoking going on in there and there is a young (12ish) boy who doesn't go to school. The people don't speak a word of English and frankly are disrupting the peace.
Original post by Fruli
They have a 12 year old boy who isn't attending school, I mentioned that.

Oh and I did it online. Never realised it was so easy.

Yes because they just ignore it. I know a person who has used it 3 times online, nothing happened.

As you mentioned the boy they might react. Send him to school or something, then give the rest of them British passports as the boy now only knows this life and has grown up here and been schooled here.

Try phoning.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Tempest II
I'm expecting some abuse to get throw at the OP for this as there's plenty of luvvie lefties on here who probably think you should have put them up in your spare room instead rent free.

That said, as some of the others have said, I'd be more surprised if the Home Office does something about them rather than if it didn't. Still, if that fails you could always report them to the Daily Mail........ (kinda joking)

I was a remainer but I'm originally not British, but I can't deny the negatives so called multiculturalism has brought to the country, so many unreconciled cultural differences.

I also think sometimes it's easy to blame immigration where the law is failing. I seriously think there should be heavy penalties for people engage in antisocial behaviour.

As I'm writing this, I'm thinking Brexit might actually be a good thing after all. This human rights law has caused so many problems and so much disharmony.
Original post by Fruli
The flat is very tiny with two bedrooms, but there appears to be almost a dozen people living there. They don't even have enough keys to get in, which means they are constantly having to knock to let each other in.

There appears to be heavy smoking going on in there and there is a young (12ish) boy who doesn't go to school. The people don't speak a word of English and frankly are disrupting the peace.

Fair enough.
Original post by Fruli
This is the second time. Earlier in the year I reported men who I suspected of terrorist activity.

Outcome?
what makes u think they are illegal?
Original post by tamil fever
what makes u think they are illegal?

it's all in the text - they don't have enough keys!
Are they Chinese? I got kicked off another tread because I wanted something translated into English from Chinese
Reply 19
Original post by flux capacitor
Outcome?

I did it anonymously, so I didn't find out - though the men have now moved out. Such people don't seem to stay long.

I live in a newly renovated apartment block and it's just not suitable for a certain type of people and yet if I travel several blocks down the town, I will find a ghetto where that particular type will typically congregate.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest