The Student Room Group

IGCSE mock dilema😖

Hi everyone,
I'm in a spot of bother at the moment. Firstly my mocks for my IGCSEs will be at the beginning of January therefore normally people at my school would revise during the Christmas holidays. However I'm going on a cricket tour to South Africa for half of the holidays therefore I will have very limited time to revise. I have done some revision this half term already. I am in a competitive school who will expect As and A stars in my mocks. What should I do because right now I am really stressed.
Original post by elliotharmer
Hi everyone,
I'm in a spot of bother at the moment. Firstly my mocks for my IGCSEs will be at the beginning of January therefore normally people at my school would revise during the Christmas holidays. However I'm going on a cricket tour to South Africa for half of the holidays therefore I will have very limited time to revise. I have done some revision this half term already. I am in a competitive school who will expect As and A stars in my mocks. What should I do because right now I am really stressed.

Make efficient use of your time and revise in the most effective way for you. You can still get the grades!
from now until your holiday go through repeat questions from past papers and read one topic from each subject each day from your textbook/notes. Good luck, don't stress!
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Make efficient use of your time and revise in the most effective way for you. You can still get the grades!

Thank you for your reply
Original post by hippocritical
from now until your holiday go through repeat questions from past papers and read one topic from each subject each day from your textbook/notes. Good luck, don't stress!

Thanks, I'll try not to!

Quick Reply

Latest