The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love Pakistani girls some of them are sooo fit like they have amazing bodies, looks and personalities.
Original post by ripjonsnow
I think there should be a whole relationship section dedicated to muslims, because thats all i see in this section.

loool 4real, muslim s are like the most clueless about sex it seems
Reply 82
Original post by Anonymous
So, I'm 18 and I'm really desperate for a girlfriend or to be in a relationship! I really wana be with someone and have crazy amount of love for her and be intimate with her but I'm afraid that I wont find someone. ive dated a few Pakistani muslim girls but they turn out weird, its like they have no sexual desires and even if they do have a little bit they find it taboo and don't wana talk about it, I mean I don't wana have sex before marriage if she does not want to but they act weird.

I want a girl whos almost as crazy as me in terms of sexual drive, on the side I'm pretty smart, I play cricket, got AAAB for my AS last year.. I'm trying to follow my religion but struggling tbh. but theres another problem that if I get arranged marriage or forced I wont ever be able to fulfil my sexual satisfaction.. I mean I'm crazy I want a girl to be giving me oral, I wana give her oral, my sexual drive is crazy but its a private thing too hence why this thread is anonymous... but there are no girls like this !

I agree with not having an arranged marriage , it's kinda dead . Falling in love someone then getting married is goals . I know for sure my parents are gonna to get me married to a freshie Somali guy 😂. Since I'm crazy I'm probably going to decline their offer and bring in a whole load of statistics. It's normal to have sexual desires .
Dont take the easy path. Reject the Shaytaan, get your degree, MSc and receive your reward in Jannah.
I can see where you're coming from. It's normal to have sexual desires. But, you shouldn't get a girlfriend just for sex...

I don't agree with arranged marriages nor do my parents so they'd never force me and I don't think you should do that. My family are quite liberal and I had a western upbringing compared to stricter Muslim families though...😊
(edited 7 years ago)

lmao not all muslims are clueless about sex, im a muslim girl and i understand the concept. You only dont get it if its not something you have ever thought about or you didnt understand health class simple.
Original post by Sammy9898
I can see where you're coming from. It's normal to have sexual desires. But, you shouldn't get a girlfriend just for sex...

I don't agree with arranged marriages nor do my parents so they'd never force me and I don't think you should do that. My family are quite liberal and I had a western upbringing compared to stricter Muslim families though...😊

Wish i had that

that cause muslims are like banned from it unless they get married
you're not even allowed to shake a man's hand technically in islam...

Original post by RBalboa
lmao not all muslims are clueless about sex, im a muslim girl and i understand the concept. You only dont get it if its not something you have ever thought about or you didnt understand health class simple.

there's not much to "get" in terms of concept
Original post by darksaber365
Dont be a typical fresh paki and youll be fine

Please elaborate.
Original post by RBalboa

I agree with what was mentioned above - there's not a lot to "get" about sex so your statement about understanding it is moot. However, I don't think many Muslims are in a position to give practical advice about pre-marital sex and relationships when most of them haven't experienced it for themselves first-hand. "Understanding" something that you've never done doesn't put you on the same page as someone who has.

Hence why Muslims can still be clueless about sex despite having been taught about it in school. It's forbidden to be spoken about at home whereas it's encouraged to be discussed openly in sex-ed classes or even with other students. That can be immensely confusing for Muslim students. Anyone who claims to know everything about sex just from paying attention in a class is getting way too ahead of themselves.
🤐speechless.
I don't know what to say to help you out.
Just saying though, some girls also have a sexual drive. And this is personal so heres where I tick the anonymous box. ..oral/anal is a turn off for me. But hand jobs etc... and other stuff...
Just know your boundaries yh if you're muslim.
Original post by asif007
I agree with what was mentioned above - there's not a lot to "get" about sex so your statement about understanding it is moot. However, I don't think many Muslims are in a position to give practical advice about pre-marital sex and relationships when most of them haven't experienced it for themselves first-hand. "Understanding" something that you've never done doesn't put you on the same page as someone who has.

Hence why Muslims can still be clueless about sex despite having been taught about it in school. It's forbidden to be spoken about at home whereas it's encouraged to be discussed openly in sex-ed classes or even with other students. That can be immensely confusing for Muslim students. Anyone who claims to know everything about sex just from paying attention in a class is getting way too ahead of themselves.

Don't get all my info from class. Let's just say if you have a naturally inquisitive mind... you find out everything from all the possible ways.
Well except the obvious practical way...granted that will be miles different but hell can't expect to rely on class lessons. That would be useless.
Don't get all my info from class. Let's just say if you have a naturally inquisitive mind... you find out everything from all the possible ways.
Well except the obvious practical way...granted that will be miles different but hell can't expect to rely on class lessons. That would be useless.

You're missing the point. The point is that you can't "understand" something without trying it for yourself. You can listen to sex-ed classes, ask questions and do all the research you want - but if you've never actually had sex, how can you claim to be giving good advice? And that's why I say that most Muslims can't advise on sex because they've never done it themselves. How can you give reliable, practical advice about sex and relationships if you're forbidden from doing them yourself?
Original post by asif007
You're missing the point. The point is that you can't "understand" something without trying it for yourself. You can listen to sex-ed classes, ask questions and do all the research you want - but if you've never actually had sex, how can you claim to be giving good advice? And that's why I say that most Muslims can't advise on sex because they've never done it themselves. How can you give reliable, practical advice about sex and relationships if you're forbidden from doing them yourself?

Hi I like your advice.What would you advice a sexually frustrated Muslim girl??
Hi I like your advice.What would you advice a sexually frustrated Muslim girl??

PM me if you want some advice, I'm happy to help. If I write it here, I'll get BS from other users. CBA with that.
Original post by asif007

All the possible ways. I get it from all the possible ways. Haha you missed the point. I'm not giving advice. So you have friends etc. Then theres other means ... trust me you find out. 😶😶 (be a bystander)
All the possible ways. I get it from all the possible ways. Haha you missed the point. I'm not giving advice. So you have friends etc. Then theres other means ... trust me you find out. 😶😶 (be a bystander)

No idea WTF you're talking about. My point still stands - no, you cannot claim to know about sex if you've never had it. Be a "bystander" all you want, it doesn't help anyone.
Original post by asif007
No idea WTF you're talking about. My point still stands - no, you cannot claim to know about sex if you've never had it. Be a "bystander" all you want, it doesn't help anyone.

Lol. I cba to explain. Lmao
I'm not the bystander here.
Original post by asif007
Please elaborate.

don't be a typical conservative paki who wears dresses, holds hands with other men, isn't allowed to stay out all night and has to wait until he has an arranged marriage before he can have some standard vanilla sex quietly, whilst his parents are asleep in the next room. see chicks don't really dig that sort of stuff nomore.

you gotta be moar like a liberal, independent white dude if you wanna pull a chick
Lol. I cba to explain. Lmao
I'm not the bystander here.

Still no idea WTF you're talking about. If you don't want to explain, that's your problem. My point still holds true.

don't be a typical conservative paki who wears dresses, holds hands with other men, isn't allowed to stay out all night and has to wait until he has an arranged marriage before he can have some standard vanilla sex quietly, whilst his parents are asleep in the next room. see chicks don't really dig that sort of stuff nomore.

you gotta be moar like a liberal, independent white dude if you wanna pull a chick

Definitely agree with you there. But lots of Pakistani's struggle to break free of their parents' control in order to have some more independence and be able to pull. Those of us who are a bit more forward-thinking, progressive and open-minded are moving past all those things now though. Living away from home, coming back whatever time I want, bringing girls home and knowing how to cook for myself are just a few benefits of living independently. Shame that most Pakistani guys don't have the opportunity to see, do and learn the things I have. :tongue: