The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Applying to uni, but it is so difficult to decide!!

I am currently studying Business Extended Diploma and Accounting, willing to get D*DD and M in Accounting. I have looked at some universities and their courses, am considering to apply for Business Management or business related courses.

I have looked at Uni of Birmingham, Aston Uni, Exeter and UEA. But I don't know where I really want to go and cant decide on the application on UCAS?! Also, does anybody know whether or not Birmingham is good or Aston is better? I'm not sure whether or not should apply to Exeter?

many thanks
Original post by jy5775
I am currently studying Business Extended Diploma and Accounting, willing to get D*DD and M in Accounting. I have looked at some universities and their courses, am considering to apply for Business Management or business related courses.

I have looked at Uni of Birmingham, Aston Uni, Exeter and UEA. But I don't know where I really want to go and cant decide on the application on UCAS?! Also, does anybody know whether or not Birmingham is good or Aston is better? I'm not sure whether or not should apply to Exeter?

many thanks

I've looked at Birmingham and I thought it was a good school. I probably changed my uni choices three or four times.
Spend some time on their website and find some student blogs or reviews.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending