The Student Room Group

UCAS application

Basically, my application on UCAS is at the stage of requiring a reference from my tutor. Although, I was wondering if there is any way I could go back to edit my UCAS application because I want to make a few changes.

Thanks.
Original post by Xeon_1997
Basically, my application on UCAS is at the stage of requiring a reference from my tutor. Although, I was wondering if there is any way I could go back to edit my UCAS application because I want to make a few changes.

Thanks.

You just have to click on the tab and press edit.
Good Luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Day_dreamer4life
You just have to click on the tab and press edit.
Good Luck!

There is no edit option only these options:

Reply 3

Thanks.

If you have already sent your application to your college or Sixth Form, you can ask the one sending off your application, to send it back to you first. Then you can send it off again without paying any extra cost.
Reply 4
Original post by sail999
If you have already sent your application to your college or Sixth Form, you can ask the one sending off your application, to send it back to you first. Then you can send it off again without paying any extra cost.

Thank you so much
There is no edit option only these options:

View all details maybe. Did you already submit? If you did you have to send the new info directly to the school
Reply 6
As previously mentioned, teachers can send your application back to make the additional changes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending