The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
salam humans :woo:
how's you day been so far :grin:

wa-alaykum assalam
How u doing?
Original post by MyBigBellybutton
i really don't like that one ha, it's always in the background of sad videos and makes me feel sad & sensitive for no reason lol

True. I normally listen to it when I'm overthinking situations and it keeps my mind calm subhanAllah.

salam humans :woo:
how's you day been so far :grin:

Walaykum asalaam sis x
Alhamdulillah been well, rushed home after my lectures today bc that's how tiring it was.
How are you and the blocked nose?

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajiun.
Why do I not know about this.
May Allah ease their pain and suffering.

Original post by ash92:)

May Allah ta'ala accept our efforts and keep our intentions pure when doing acts relating to the deen :h:

Ameen, may Allah reward you too, and the others that post here regularly with reminders

Ameen.

Original post by mkap
Inshallah. although i think its worse for the people of Yemen. we are just getting missile threats whilst places in Yemen are actually getting bombed. May Allah make it easy for them.

Ameen.

Original post by ak143244
:hello:

Original post by Leukocyte
True. I normally listen to it when I'm overthinking situations and it keeps my mind calm subhanAllah.

Walaykum asalaam sis x
Alhamdulillah been well, rushed home after my lectures today bc that's how tiring it was.

Ameen.

Ameen.

You okay?
You okay?

Alhamdulillah, just have a headache which isn't disappearing lol
Wbu?
Original post by mkap
Inshallah. although i think its worse for the people of Yemen. we are just getting missile threats whilst places in Yemen are actually getting bombed. May Allah make it easy for them.

Aameen
Alhamdulillah, just have a headache which isn't disappearing lol
Wbu?

Oh I had that, sucks so bad. Maybe you're hungry, have something to eat. Have plenty of water and a warm drink. Also have paracetomol to help you.

I'm okay I guess, college is just really dull and boring atm.
Guys is it true hanging up Quranic verses on the wall is not permissible? Islamqa seem to think so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I had that, sucks so bad. Maybe you're hungry, have something to eat. Have plenty of water and a warm drink. Also have paracetomol to help you.

I'm okay I guess, college is just really dull and boring atm.

I will do, JZK :yy:
Alhamdulillah. Dw about that, it'll change soon inshaAllah.

My newsfeed is faster than afghan word of mouth.
Ameen.

Original post by HAnwar
Guys is it true hanging up Quranic verses on the wall is not permissible? Islamqa seem to think so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure sorry.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6510
Original post by MyBigBellybutton
i really don't like that one ha, it's always in the background of sad videos and makes me feel sad & sensitive for no reason lol

I get what you mean, it's makes me emotional SubhanAllah.

salam humans
how's you day been so far

Wa'alaykum Assalaam x
Alhamdulillah good. Hope you doing well :h:

Original post by IdeasForLife
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/afghan-civilians-killed-nato-air-strike-kunduz-161103125808035.html

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raijoon

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Original post by ash92
As I mentioned bro, I felt that they were points that needed a fair discussion. Too often, in our society, things just get brushed under the carpet, or only partially addressed.

May Allah ta'ala accept our efforts and keep our intentions pure when doing acts relating to the deen

Ameen, may Allah reward you too, and the others that post here regularly with reminders

wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullah. My day has gone well, alhamdulillah, in that I have had my needs met and nothing has gone wrong. Got to work on time too

Barakallahu feeka bro, all praise is to Allah who is free from imperfection and all thanks to Him Who provides us with help, sometimes even through imperfect beings as ourselves.

Please do feel free to talk to us whenever you feel the need to do so, or even just general banter/posting Islamic reminders on the isoc to keep in touch

Ameen :h:

:hi:

Original post by mkap

Ameen.

Original post by HAnwar
Sorry for the late reply. Been buried under revision.
You x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Np sis <3
May Allah make it easier for you. Ameen.
Alhamdulillah I am quite busy too.

Original post by mkap
[video="youtube;P-kj6d0e5cY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-kj6d0e5cY[/video]

This guy is seriously playing with fire, the stuff he comes out with, misguiding others. May Allah guide him. My brother always used to dispute with him on his facebook posts and he blocked my brother :lol:

Ameen.

Walaykum asalaam sis x

Ameen.

Ameen.

Ameen.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it is placed as a reminders to the quran and for contemplation it should be ok.
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it was me I'd say it is okay to hang up at an area where you study or pray. I wouldn't say you should hang up where your bedroom is because you get change there and stuff like that.

I will do, JZK :yy:
Alhamdulillah. Dw about that, it'll change soon inshaAllah.

No problem, anytime :smile:
:smile:
Original post by h333

Wa'alaykum Assalaam x

Ameen.

Np sis <3

Ameen.

Ameen.

You okay? :smile:
Reply 6514
You okay? :smile:

Alhamdulillah yes. Wbu? :h:
Reply 6515
SubhanAllah verse of the day :h::

ﻭَٱﻋْﺘَﺼِﻤُﻮا۟ ﺑِﺤَﺒْﻞِ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌًﺎ ﻭَﻻَ ﺗَﻔَﺮَّﻗُﻮا۟ ۚ ﻭَٱﺫْﻛُﺮُﻭا۟ ﻧِﻌْﻤَﺖَ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻜُﻢْ ﺇِﺫْ ﻛُﻨﺘُﻢْ ﺃَﻋْﺪَآءً ﻓَﺄَﻟَّﻒَ ﺑَﻴْﻦَ ﻗُﻠُﻮﺑِﻜُﻢْ ﻓَﺄَﺻْﺒَﺤْﺘُﻢ ﺑِﻨِﻌْﻤَﺘِﻪِۦٓ ﺇِﺧْﻮَٰﻧًﺎ ﻭَﻛُﻨﺘُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻰٰ ﺷَﻔَﺎ ﺣُﻔْﺮَﺓٍ ﻣِّﻦَ ٱﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ ﻓَﺄَﻧﻘَﺬَﻛُﻢ ﻣِّﻨْﻬَﺎ ۗ ﻛَﺬَٰﻟِﻚَ ﻳُﺒَﻴِّﻦُ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻟَﻜُﻢْ ءَاﻳَٰﺘِﻪِۦ ﻟَﻌَﻠَّﻜُﻢْ ﺗَﻬْﺘَﺪُﻭﻥَ

WaiAAtasimoo bihabli Allahi jameeAAan wala tafarraqoo waothkuroo niAAmata Allahi AAalaykum ith kuntum aAAdaan faallafa bayna quloobikum faasbahtum biniAAmatihi ikhwanan wakuntum AAala shafa hufratin mina alnnari faanqathakum minha kathalika yubayyinu Allahu lakum ayatihi laAAallakum tahtadoona

And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.
Original post by h333
Alhamdulillah yes. Wbu? :h:

I'm okay alhamduulilah. College is so dull :frown:
Reply 6517
I'm okay alhamduulilah. College is so dull :frown:

Oh why? :frown: it is ok time flies...make the most of it insha'Allah.
Original post by IdeasForLife
My newsfeed is faster than afghan word of mouth.
Ameen.

Not sure sorry.

Nw.
Original post by h333

Wa'alaykum Assalaam x

Ameen.

Np sis <3

Ameen.

Ameen.

Ameen.
May Allah make it easy for you too x

Original post by Al-farhan
If it is placed as a reminders to the quran and for contemplation it should be ok.

What about if it looks nice tho
If it was me I'd say it is okay to hang up at an area where you study or pray. I wouldn't say you should hang up where your bedroom is because you get change there and stuff like that.

No problem, anytime :smile:
:smile:

Yeah good point. JZK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (R.A): Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said,

“The example of a Believer who recites the Qur’an, is that of a citron which smells good and tastes good; And the example of a Believer who does not recite the Qur’an, is that of a date which has no smell but tastes sweet; and the example of a hypocrite who recites the Qur’an, is that of an aromatic plant which smells good but tastes bitter; and the example of a hypocrite who does not recite the Qur’an, is that of a colocynth plant which has no smell and is bitter in taste.”

Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 70, Hadith 55

Latest

Trending

Trending