Original post by CheeseIsVeg
prsom
Sounds great!
:gah:

Original post by XOR_

Is this software built into dropbox or do you have some cool program? :tongue:
Is this software built into dropbox or do you have some cool program? :tongue:

I was used reason and a keyboard for that.
https://www.propellerheads.se/reason
Original post by XOR_
I was used reason and a keyboard for that.
https://www.propellerheads.se/reason

oooh
So you have a keyboard? Nice! I have one, but it's sooo old and in the loft :redface:
oooh
So you have a keyboard? Nice! I have one, but it's sooo old and in the loft :redface:

That poor keyboard :tongue:
Original post by XOR_
That poor keyboard :tongue:

The piano is poorer. It has a string missing and is permanently sustained and is out of tune :tongue:
The piano is poorer. It has a string missing and is permanently sustained and is out of tune :tongue:

Do you play it much?
Original post by XOR_
Do you play it much?

No. Only when I'm reaalllyyy bored.
Axel F is what I always resort to :rofl:
x_x
I only play the bongos and other types of drums... :tongue: ya'll seem musically talented
Original post by Matrix123
x_x

:console: You ok sis? :hugs:

Original post by wolfmoon88
I only play the bongos and other types of drums... :tongue: ya'll seem musically talented

takes talent to play the drums well :yep:
Quiz Time! :party:
Please do not use the internet or other users' submissions to search for or copy answers for this quiz. It is intended to be a bit of fun, so cheating would only take that away. :h:

Answers are to be posted in spoilers, as well as any discussion in relation to the answers. It is also important to note that the deadline for this quiz is 7pm on Saturday 5th November. It is still an option to post answers after the deadline but these shall not be included in the leaderboard. (:gasp:)
Please note: answers may be edited if you wish to change them. However, this must be completed before the deadline. Should you wish to edit any of your answers, retain the original answer and type the new one next to it, stating a reason for your change in answer.

Questions:

Spoiler

It's not as good as @Rhythmical's quiz but hey ho, enjoy :h:

Tagging in users who may be interested :smile:

Spoiler

takes talent to play the drums well :yep:

Hahaha to a certain extent :tongue:

Feel free to do the quiz :awesome:

Just about to post the quiz then my laptop went weird and deleted it all before I could hit 'submit reply' :colonhash:
All done now though :h:

Enjoy :ahee:
Please do not use the internet or other users' submissions to search for or copy answers for this quiz. It is intended to be a bit of fun, so cheating would only take that away. :h:

Answers are to be posted in spoilers, as well as any discussion in relation to the answers. It is also important to note that the deadline for this quiz is 7pm on Saturday 5th November. It is still an option to post answers after the deadline but these shall not be included in the leaderboard. (:gasp:)
Please note: answers may be edited if you wish to change them. However, this must be completed before the deadline. Should you wish to edit any of your answers, retain the original answer and type the new one next to it, stating a reason for your change in answer.

Questions:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you so much for doing this :tongue: yours is way better than my quiz :mmm:

Questions:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matrix, you do know that there is this magical thing, arguably better than a genie, that will answer all these questions and can help me and the others! and that is...........

Spoiler

I got so excited but then realized that I don't know any of the answers. :ashamed:
Original post by Rhythmical
Thank you so much for doing this :tongue: yours is way better than my quiz :mmm:

No worries :h:
And nahh :noway:
Original post by hamza772000
Matrix, you do know that there is this magical thing, arguably better than a genie, that will answer all these questions and can help me and the others! and that is...........

Spoiler

Hamza. No!:hmmm:
What does it say in italics at the top? No Internet for this:rolleyes:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I got so excited but then realized that I don't know any of the answers. :ashamed:

Aww just try - tbh I probably only know about 2 (if I'm lucky). I just Googled random facts :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha to a certain extent :tongue:

XD

Feel free to do the quiz :awesome:

Just about to post the quiz then my laptop went weird and deleted it all before I could hit 'submit reply' :colonhash:
All done now though :h:

Enjoy :ahee:

ah :console: It looks fab though! Unfortunately I'm short on time right now, not that I know many of the answers anyway :rofl:
Remind me to do it at some point :/ urgh going through a busy period :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest