The Student Room Group

GCSE maths resits 2016 November??

so how was the gcse resit today ?! as I recently got entered for gcse maths higher I wasn't allowed to do the retake but i wanted to know what topics came and if the paper was hard ?
i did the retake, which exam board do you follow. i did an AQA papers, tbh it was less difficult than the one in june, but there were some difficult questions, i hope i've done alright
Reply 2
Original post by meemeekat
i did the retake, which exam board do you follow. i did an AQA papers, tbh it was less difficult than the one in june, but there were some difficult questions, i hope i've done alright

Really? i thought it was so difficult, much more harder than the one in summer..the whole paper was just probability! only a few easy questions came up :frown:
Original post by nuraaa
Really? i thought it was so difficult, much more harder than the one in summer..the whole paper was just probability! only a few easy questions came up :frown:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U omg, it was sooo hard :frown: im gonna fail.
Reply 4
Original post by Jamilah123
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U omg, it was sooo hard :frown: im gonna fail.

aw you won;t fail, you've got to think positive.
just get really good marks on unit 2 and unit 3 ( thank god these are my stronger units anyway) because remember they are worth much higher marks.
feel free to msg me if u need any help with anything
Good lukc for tomorrow and tuesday x
Original post by nuraaa
aw you won;t fail, you've got to think positive.
just get really good marks on unit 2 and unit 3 ( thank god these are my stronger units anyway) because remember they are worth much higher marks.
feel free to msg me if u need any help with anything
Good lukc for tomorrow and tuesday x

I will fail lol.
Good luck to u too!!!
Reply 6
I will fail lol.
Good luck to u too!!!

Im doing AQA and im so scared for tomorrows paper!!
Original post by miacj5
Im doing AQA and im so scared for tomorrows paper!!

How was the first paper?
Reply 8
How was the first paper?

thought it was okay, question 11 was really hard and I was so happy to see steam and leaf diagram and stratified sampling!! But I suck at algebra so bad
Original post by miacj5
thought it was okay, question 11 was really hard and I was so happy to see steam and leaf diagram and stratified sampling!! But I suck at algebra so bad

All you can do now is stay positive, hopefully the second paper will be nicer! Before the exam, maybe go through a few topics that didn't come up on that first paper :smile:
Reply 10
All you can do now is stay positive, hopefully the second paper will be nicer! Before the exam, maybe go through a few topics that didn't come up on that first paper :smile:

thankyou!!
Unit 2 was so so
Reply 12
Unit 2 was great at the start, then got complicated towards the end. The juice ratio one was suprisingly difficult for me :/
Yeah I know right the second part with the profit was weird I preferred the surd questions

Quick Reply

Latest