The Student Room Group

What is the scariest situation you have been in?

Scroll to see replies

I thought I was going to get kidnapped abroad. Luckily police was there.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
PUT A PLASTER OVER IT?! :facepalm:

yes?

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
wow.. sorry to hear that. :s-smilie:

Im alive

like Sia lol
I can imagine! That's just shocking that anyone would even think of doing that to you!
Did they get punished?
I seen my brother nearly kill my mum. That's probably the scariest but I have loads of others. :colone:

Ohh yes, you told me that :\
Original post by 0to100
yes?

Im alive

like Sia lol

i know but thats sad lel :redface:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I can imagine! That's just shocking that anyone would even think of doing that to you!
Did they get punished?

No because I was an idiot and I was too scared to tell anyone
Original post by 0to100
Ohh yes, you told me that :\

mhmm :s-smilie: he just ran at my mum with a knife and the front door was locked and he stood right infront of her with the knife and my mum quickly unlocked the door and ran out onto the road and called the police, but im really scared of him anyway even now, I was only 8 too. :redface:
Wars and ****
Reply 28
A few years ago I was on a plane on the way to Kos for a holiday. We were about 5 minutes from landing when all of a sudden the plane just dropped for what seemed like a minute, when in reality it was only probably a few seconds. I grabbed the seat in front of me. I thought that we would plunge into the sea. It was probably just some turbulence or the pilot realised he was too high up :smile: Hasn't put me off flying though
i know but thats sad lel :redface:

eh

mhmm :s-smilie: he just ran at my mum with a knife and the front door was locked and he stood right infront of her with the knife and my mum quickly unlocked the door and ran out onto the road and called the police, but im really scared of him anyway even now, I was only 8 too. :redface:

he needs to go to a psych ward
Original post by 0to100
eh

he needs to go to a psych ward

As in it was so harsh that someone stabbed you over minor sh** :s-smilie:
I know right, I feel like an only child tbh, wish I had a little brother or sister :ashamed:
I was drunk as **** at a barbecue back in the summer and decided to go out for a wander with my younger step-brother at about 1am. After about 5 mins of walking and talking (more like stumbling), some of his mates came up behind us with their hoods up and faces covered. They then pulled out a knife and started threatening me and **** for no reason. One of them asked me who I was and apparently I just put my hands up in the air and started walking around in a circle shouting 'I'm a ****ing legend!' (I can't remember any of it, this is what I was told). My step-bro said I had no fear, but that's probably cos I was drunk lol. They then walked away calling me a nutter. :u:
No you weren't!
Aw I don't blame you tbh, but they deserve to be punished!
Original post by 0to100
yes?

Im alive

like Sia lol

Dude, you were stabbed and you just put a plaster on it. Not a time to be tough.
As in it was so harsh that someone stabbed you over minor sh** :s-smilie:
I know right, I feel like an only child tbh, wish I had a little brother or sister :ashamed:

by "eh" I meant "meh" lol

yea I can imagine but when I was younger I held knives at people like I was honestly insane but this was when I was a kid and teen

how old was ur brother then?
There used to be a guy I'd regularly see whenever I held my sister's parties. He was reasonably nice if you talked to him but majority of the time he would be the quieter one who just drank and never really got involved too much. I used to talk to him because I had seen him looking at me a few times and thought he wanted to talk or something.

No idea what gave him the impression I liked him but he would actually start to follow me around. He even showed up at the house of some guy I had been sleeping with at the time. I didn't notice until it got pointed out to me on the quiet. Then before Christmas last year, he groped my boob and tried to kiss me.

I was actually terrified because he was about 6'4 and much heavier than I was. One of my sister's friends ended up catching him and dealt with him later on. Haven't seen the guy since but I can't say I miss him.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Dude, you were stabbed and you just put a plaster on it. Not a time to be tough.

What're you talking about? I said went to the dr's... the reason I didn't want to go was being stabbed means it's a criminal case now which means snitching and probably incriminating myself.

Which is what happened in the end but I was nearly bleeding to death so like I said I went.

Well I didn't snitch I made a police report to get the off my case but said I didnt know who it was :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
No you weren't!
Aw I don't blame you tbh, but they deserve to be punished!

They did go to jail eventually but for a different reason entirely eventually but it's in the past now tbh :/
Original post by 0to100
by "eh" I meant "meh" lol

yea I can imagine but when I was younger I held knives at people like I was honestly insane but this was when I was a kid and teen

how old was ur brother then?

oh rite lol
dayuumm naughty :noway:
he was like 22/23 :redface:
Original post by UWS
Needing to poo desperately and I'm stuck on the underground where there's severe delays.

Did you end up relieving yourself in public? :afraid:

Quick Reply

Latest