The Student Room Group

What is the scariest situation you have been in?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
What're you talking about? I said went to the dr's... the reason I didn't want to go was being stabbed means it's a criminal case now which means snitching and probably incriminating myself.

Which is what happened in the end but I was nearly bleeding to death so like I said I went.

Well I didn't snitch I made a police report to get the off my case but said I didnt know who it was :biggrin:

Ohhh, I was so confused earlier. :redface:
Reply 41
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Did you end up relieving yourself in public? :afraid:

Held it in :u:

My pants and my dignity were intact :h:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
oh rite lol
dayuumm naughty :noway:
he was like 22/23 :redface:

that's disgusting

so tough rushing towards a woman with a knife isn't he

where the mug now
Original post by cbreef
Damn.... I would've screamed.
Mine is probably a time when I was about 10. I was walking up a hill when this old man comes out of nowhere and properly launches himself at this younger guy (idk why), knocking him onto the road. I was a little kid at the time and this was two grown men fighting right in front of me. Many scary.

I couldn't scream - it was 2am and I didn't want to wake the family. My Dad would've killed me :hide:
:console: That's horrid :frown:
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny: I've had too many similar encounters with the nonhuman species

It's not funny :bawling:

Original post by jessyjellytot14
So you don't know for sure where it went or if it has left your room ? :eek4:

My mum checked for me a few days after the incident, there was nothing there, she got me to look, I saw there was nothing, sure I was crying incessantly at the time but now I've put the pillow on the side of the bed. I've 2 other spiders in my room to deal with :afraid: :hide:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Ohhh, I was so confused earlier. :redface:

If I kept a plaster on it the entire time I'd be dead now from blood loss so yeas eventually went to 24 hr care for stitching
Getting hit by a car. If I hadn't jumped jeez rip me
Good! That's what they deserve tbh!
It is and all we can do is move on. It won't happen again and you can live happily :smile:
My scariest situation was getting lost in a jungle in Borneo and sleeping out in the jungle overnight. Also climbing out of a locked hostel at night in Ecuador at 3am to get to the bus station, and getting some unwanted attention from a German bloke in a flat in France. With hindsight, lots of scary moments.
Original post by 0to100
that's disgusting

so tough rushing towards a woman with a knife isn't he

where the mug now

yupp he got tasered by police once too :s-smilie: he lives in company house.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

It's not funny :bawling:

Ohhh sweetheart x

lol but no I laugh in more of a sympathising way than a :haha: way

like when I was 7 a mouse hopped out from under my pillow :|

so I know what that's like the rustling waking you up. I just had a very cartoonish image of you jumping out of bed that made me laugh. My mates always laugh when I tell them **** like this so :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
Ohhh sweetheart x

lol but no I laugh in more of a sympathising way than a :haha: way

like when I was 7 a mouse hopped out from under my pillow :|

so I know what that's like the rustling waking you up. I just had a very cartoonish image of you jumping out of bed that made me laugh. My mates always laugh when I tell them **** like this so :rofl:

:colonhash:
Eww XD
Yeah my friends laughed but yeah - irrational fears deserve laughter :erm:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Good! That's what they deserve tbh!
It is and all we can do is move on. It won't happen again and you can live happily :smile:

Scary that your bully was going to punch you though :/
Yeah wasn't great tbh.
Esp as all I did was look out of a window :/
Sleep paralysis + Hallucination
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yeah wasn't great tbh.
Esp as all I did was look out of a window :/

Should have kicked him in the nuts :wink:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Eww XD
Yeah my friends laughed but yeah - irrational fears deserve laughter :erm:

:h:
what?
I felt it wriggling around and OMD my mum suffocated a mouse to death with her bum once lmao she sat on it O___O

it's not irrational because tiny animals bite/bring diseases so...plus it's just creepy. But yes it's funny to see someone like screaming and balled up in bed, it's what makes pranks hilarious :rofl:

Spoiler

Should've but he would've shot me so yeah :/
(but I get the reference :wink:)
Original post by 0to100
:h:
what?
I felt it wriggling around and OMD my mum suffocated a mouse to death with her bum once lmao she sat on it O___O

it's not irrational because tiny animals bite/bring diseases so...plus it's just creepy. But yes it's funny to see someone like screaming and balled up in bed, it's what makes pranks hilarious :rofl:

Spoiler

lol :biggrin:
Original post by SuperHuman98
I either remember myself being there or you telling me I can't remember though. If I was there you would have had nothing to worry about tho :cool:

Nah, I told you about it.

Still get scared when I remember it though.
Original post by firefreezer77
should've but he would've shot me so yeah :/
(but i get the reference :wink:)

he had a gun with him???!!!

Quick Reply

Latest