The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know when SDIP applications open? I heard they were supposed to open today...
Original post by internshipseeker
Anyone know when SDIP applications open? I heard they were supposed to open today...

I think it's Friday, but don't quote me on that.
Ok so haven't had an email but I checked my account and somehow it says 'congratulations you've passed the online tests' although the etray hasn't unlocked yet.
Reply 803
Original post by jelly1000
Ok so haven't had an email but I checked my account and somehow it says 'congratulations you've passed the online tests' although the etray hasn't unlocked yet.

The etray wasn't immediately unlocked for me but it should be by tomorrow
Original post by ryan.m
The etray wasn't immediately unlocked for me but it should be by tomorrow

Ah fab thanks, this time I will take my time over things and try not mess up it up.
When the final scores are decided after the assesment day do they take into account how well we do in the e-tray and SJT?

Or is it just a case of making sure we pass them? Hopefully the latter!
Reply 806
Original post by thomas65633
When the final scores are decided after the assesment day do they take into account how well we do in the e-tray and SJT?

Or is it just a case of making sure we pass them? Hopefully the latter!

There's a video interview after the e-tray, before the assessment centre
I just did a video interview for another graduate scheme (not the Civil Service) and it was incredibly nerve wracking. This whole graduate scheme application process is really quite stressy! Hope we all hear back and it is good news from the Civil Service soon.
Original post by eilidhx
I just did a video interview for another graduate scheme (not the Civil Service) and it was incredibly nerve wracking. This whole graduate scheme application process is really quite stressy! Hope we all hear back and it is good news from the Civil Service soon.

I've just done one two, may I ask the company?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gingerwizard
I've just done one two, may I ask the company?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was for Danone, what about yours? How do you think it went?
Original post by ryan.m
There's a video interview after the e-tray, before the assessment centre

Sorry what I mean was do the online tests, e-tray and video interview count towards the final mark when they determine if you are successful after the assessment day?
Reply 811
Original post by thomas65633
Sorry what I mean was do the online tests, e-tray and video interview count towards the final mark when they determine if you are successful after the assessment day?

I don't know but from my experience, the initial tests are to get you to the next round then your performance at the assessment will determine if you are offered a post.

Might be a worth asking them this directly
My friend just found out he was unsuccessful in the E-Tray, I haven't heard anything yet though!!
Reply 813
Original post by whyamianadult
My friend just found out he was unsuccessful in the E-Tray, I haven't heard anything yet though!!

Ohhh! Do you know when he did it?

Oh really interesting, maybe the first batch of results will be released this evening.
Original post by Acqua
Ohhh! Do you know when he did it?

Not the exact date, but I think it was in the previous week.
Not the exact date, but I think it was in the previous week.

Did he find out today? Just checked and haven't had anything yet, really nervous!
Original post by zakiah nasir
Did he find out today? Just checked and haven't had anything yet, really nervous!

yup today! I haven't heard anything either. I couldn't believe he heard already so I asked whether he meant the E-Tray or the SJT/Behavioural but it was deffo the E Tray!
Reply 818
After you've done the e-tray, are you usually still able to see the 'This section is timed, after starting the section ... etc' notice and also the bit that says 'You have x days and x hours to finish the e-tray' and the 'continue section' button? I did it a couple of days ago but there was an error as it completed. I have been in contact with the team, who have said they'll look into it and I will either have to resit it or they will process my scores if they have them. But will it be within the time frame I have? Very confused and hoping that my score goes through correctly!
Original post by ecw87
After you've done the e-tray, are you usually still able to see the 'This section is timed, after starting the section ... etc' notice and also the bit that says 'You have x days and x hours to finish the e-tray' and the 'continue section' button? I did it a couple of days ago but there was an error as it completed. I have been in contact with the team, who have said they'll look into it and I will either have to resit it or they will process my scores if they have them. But will it be within the time frame I have? Very confused and hoping that my score goes through correctly!

You shouldn't be able to see that; instead it should be something along the lines of "you've completed this section, we'll inform you of the results once we have them". If they give you another attempt, they'll reset it so you'll have extra time to complete it (I was given an additional 10 days).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending