The Student Room Group

Nose Piercings for Guys

Is it Gay for a Guy to get his Nose pierced?
Yes.
it is just silly
Does having a piercing make you gay? Well, does it make you like the same sex as yourself? I'm gonna go ahead and say no. Tiny pieces of metal through skin may make a small fashion statement, but it's certainly not that powerful. If you like how it looks, go for it
Moved to fashion and beauty… :smile:
No. Tupac was definitely far from gay and rocked it. I have no serious problems with homosexuals, to add. Not that it really matters.
I shouldn't have said 'definitely'. He could have been, but I heavily doubt it.
No - I find nose piercings really cute on guys.
yes
Reply 9
dunno, but its certainly not attractive
Jay Park got a nose piercing and he's no where near gay, he literally only sings about girls
Zelo from bap got a nose piercing and he's not gay
Original post by iEthan
Moved to fashion and beauty… :smile:

should have been moved to the bin :rolleyes:
Well what can I say I'm 46, and have been diagnosed with diabetes. I have always lived my life as happy and as positively as I can. My children have now left, so it's just me and the Mrs's. Time for tattoos and living. So had a few tatts done including a half sleeve, think I'll get my nose pierced. Right hand side, with a ring, sorry no stud. Appointment booked wish me luck, seize the day squeeze the day.
Sweet. You do you. I'm thinking of joining suit. I have my belly button pierced, but maybe I need the nose too. Who tf cares what people think....

Quick Reply

Latest