The Student Room Group

Is a 15 year age gap too big?

Is an 18 year old guy dating a 33 year old women from another country, too big an age gap?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes. You won't be young forever
Reply 2
Are you sure she's not after a visa or something? You pretty much have different paths right now, I'm guessing you're off to uni right? Probably best to enjoy yourself around people your age to be honest.
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Are you sure she's not after a visa or something? You pretty much have different paths right now, I'm guessing you're off to uni right? Probably best to enjoy yourself around people your age to be honest.

She says she is after a serious relationship.

http://www.ukraina-women.com/Sun_Passion.html
I suppose the is no harm in dating. Its unlikely to work out but you can always chalk whatever happens down as an experience.

There are millions of people nearer in age who you would probably be better suited to for a long term relationship.
Original post by Anonymous
Is an 18 year old guy dating a 33 year old women from another country, too big an age gap?

I wouldn't mind marring someone up to 10 years older than me, but I will have to seriously like you in order for that to happen.
Reply 6

I don't know who you are trying to convince here. I'm 100% certain that she's just after a visa and that girl is probably a catfish.
Original post by UWS
I don't know who you are trying to convince here. I'm 100% certain that she's just after a visa and that girl is probably a catfish.

This.

This looks like an all around scam
In the long run yes. You'll still be very young and in the prime of your life when she's slowing down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just noticed the website you found her on. I get adds of those types of websites when I'm trying to stream TV shows online. Total scam don't even know why this is a thread. Go bang people your own age.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Were you drunk whilst making this thread??

even though my FWB is 13 years my senior (I'm 21 and she's 34) I'd have to say yes but more for the whole other country visa scam that others above have stated
You can only date people that are older then half your age +7 this rule applies to both sexual types and your a bad person if you break this rule.

You are 18 so your partner needs to be 1/2X+7=18
so 1/2X=11
X=22

so if your partner is older then 22 they are a bad person.

that is the math we must stick to the math.

Never break the rule of the math.

Because that's the rule damm it.
I can understand what y'all are saying about it potentially being a scam/con but I am just curious then as to how you would go about international dating. As what I seek is a feminine women who is kind, caring and compassionate and is not Westernised/Liberalised.
Original post by Luke7456
You can only date people that are older then half your age +7 this rule applies to both sexual types and your a bad person if you break this rule.

You are 18 so your partner needs to be 1/2X+7=18
so 1/2X=11
X=22

so if your partner is older then 22 they are a bad person.

that is the math we must stick to the math.

Never break the rule of the math.

Because that's the rule damm it.

It's either bad English or I'm stupid but what you've just said doesn't make any sense? Half your age plus seven so half of 18 is 9, plus 7 is 16???
Original post by JoshDawg
It's either bad English or I'm stupid but what you've just said doesn't make any sense? Half your age plus seven so half of 18 is 9, plus 7 is 16???

Yeah my point is it works both ways. You can only date someone who is as old or older then half your age +7 so he can date anyone who is 16+
But this rule also applies to anyone who dates him as well.

The rule applies to everyone. so for someone to date an 18 year old they cannot be older then 22.
PFFFF loool it's a woman, I thought you were a female dating an older man...was gonna say it's kinda weird even for a girl but damn, women hit the wall after age 30 you don't want that for a long-term relationship man seriously it's all downhill for her from now on and you'll be in the your prime throughout your 30s, women are in their prime in their early 20s it's a terrible idea man don't even think about it.
Reply 18

:toofunny:

And people answer seriously. :lol:
Aside from the fact that this is the oldest scam in the book think about when you're in your 40's(still pretty fresh if you live cleanly) and she's a wrinkly 60 year old.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending