The Student Room Group

Do you ever just sit there and think raah this is my life uno?

Like fully deep how **** your life is and how life panned out, or is it just me?
real talk ini
Reply 3
Original post by 0to100
real talk ini

Trust me, life is so peak fam
Original post by Anonymous
Trust me, life is so peak fam

so wag1 with u den bruv :\
Reply 5
Original post by 0to100
so wag1 with u den bruv :\

Sitting here revising for an exam at a uni I hate, thinking about all my wasted potential and the time I wasted on the wrong people. Gonna be a marvins room kinda night fam. Wbu?
Reply 6
Story of my life
Reply 7
Original post by Coerce
Story of my life

We just have to make the best of our **** situations cuz x
Reply 8
We just have to make the best of our **** situations cuz x

The odds ain't in my favour, might aswell not try :colonhash:
Sitting here revising for an exam at a uni I hate, thinking about all my wasted potential and the time I wasted on the wrong people. Gonna be a marvins room kinda night fam. Wbu?

well life is blessed know what I mean like I've been homeless and that, got snakes around me but it's all good still it's just... the hard times get to you sometimes too :\

but you feel you're wasting your potential because you're at a uni you hate tho?
Reply 10
This is why I take drugs.
Original post by 0to100
well life is blessed know what I mean like I've been homeless and that, got snakes around me but it's all good still it's just... the hard times get to you sometimes too :\

but you feel you're wasting your potential because you're at a uni you hate tho?

Homeless? That's deep fam and lol about the snakes. I've got so many around me, its like I'm in a jungle. But its peak cause I can't ditch them cause I don't want to be a loner but other times I just feel like **** this crap. I'd rather be a loner then be surrounded by snakes..

And yeah man. I was a straight A student at GCSE. Got into the wrong crowd during college. In my first year of uni now and I just want to disappear. I pretend like life isn't getting to me but it rah is
Reply 12
'raaah this is my life uno'

:rofl: dunno why, that just made me laugh...
Homeless? That's deep fam and lol about the snakes. I've got so many around me, its like I'm in a jungle. But its peak cause I can't ditch them cause I don't want to be a loner but other times I just feel like **** this crap. I'd rather be a loner then be surrounded by snakes..

And yeah man. I was a straight A student at GCSE. Got into the wrong crowd during college. In my first year of uni now and I just want to disappear. I pretend like life isn't getting to me but it rah is

Dunkno Ive always said this, Id rather have no company than bad company.

How about a gap yr?

And I've only felt like you at uni when I didn't know what career I wanted to pursue. And like my mum just told me hand over heart that someone who goes my uni stabbed someone else like mans out here meant to be bettering themselves at uni and still jooking each other over gash :eyeball:
Original post by Coerce
The odds ain't in my favour, might aswell not try :colonhash:

:colonhash:
Reply 15
Original post by 0to100
:colonhash:

I know, shouldn't be negative.. but meh :angry:
ye all the time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending