The Student Room Group

If I have a degree less than 2.1, can I just not tell the admissions?

I have a degree that is less than a 2.1 honors. Can I resit A levels and apply for a second undergraduate degree without telling the universities that I have a previous degree?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Well, aside from the fact that what you're proposing constitutes fraud, I'm curious as to what additional fraud you're planning on committing in order to explain away your three years between finishing school and supposedly starting your life. And I'm curious too to see how you'll get on convincing a referee to commit fraud as well.
Reply 2
I'm also very interested to learn where you're going to dig up the £27k for fees and, assuming you are indeed applying for Cambridge, the college fees and accommodation fees as well.
I did not know that you have to explain what you did prior to university. In that case, I guess I will apply elsewhere. Thanks for letting me know.

Original post by giella
Well, aside from the fact that what you're proposing constitutes fraud, I'm curious as to what additional fraud you're planning on committing in order to explain away your three years between finishing school and supposedly starting your life. And I'm curious too to see how you'll get on convincing a referee to commit fraud as well.
Original post by misscoffeebeans
I did not know that you have to explain what you did prior to university. In that case, I guess I will apply elsewhere. Thanks for letting me know.

What degree are you planning to study? Previous results aren't always considered relevant depending on the subjects involved
And if you are an International applicant, you will not get a visa to do a second undergrad degree.
Reply 6

You would have to declare your full academic record no matter which universities you apply to.

The universities can then decide which aspects are relevant for the course you are considering.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a degree that is less than a 2.1 honors. Can I resit A levels and apply for a second undergraduate degree without telling the universities that I have a previous degree?

I think you have to declare all of your academic record.
Original post by returnmigrant
And if you are an International applicant, you will not get a visa to do a second undergrad degree.

Can you please send me a link that proves this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending