The Student Room Group

Does anyone else really dislike america?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
Don't forget to mention racism. Or do you count racism to discrimination automatically?

Racism as well sorry. :smile:
Original post by Illimitable
Racism as well sorry. :smile:

What about the fact that there is always a two-party-system, so the election between Republicans and Democrats only? are there another parties anyway?
Original post by dnr_23

6. their language. its just incorrect english.

oh. the. iron. knee

:borat:
Reply 43
Original post by the bear
oh. the. iron. knee

:borat:

hahaahaha i think its fairly obvious im not one to bother using apostrophes!!

anyway yeah it wasnt a very serious point its more a pet hate of mine
The Americas are beautiful lands. It is the people that spoil her. American culture is democratic capitalist which is no good for the soul. Native Americans have had their lands stolen by the white folk or Europeans (Migrated Albinos)
Original post by myfutureself+1
The Americas are beautiful lands. It is the people that spoil her. American culture is democratic capitalist which is no good for the soul. Native Americans have had their lands stolen by the white folk or Europeans (Migrated Albinos)

Yeah, it is well known that the original Americans, so called redskins, were stolen and even killed by those people. If I consider that those redskins were living in nature and treated their surroundings with respect - so the opposite of the democratic capitalists in presence - it is a great loss of a fascinating culture and a shame at the same time.

The lands are the only ones which remained. But it is just a matter of time till the (white and black) Americans have destroyed those ones too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by redpimpernel

7. You are using "Feminazis", a term coined by a far-right American writer as a form of mockery towards feminists. Which is pretty ironic, as you seem to have a distaste towards everything that is American and even their use of English, yet you are ready to use terminology coined within the US. With this been said, allow me to educate you on what it means to be a "feminist". I don't know if you are aware of it (probably not, as you are so eager to adopt terminology used by the far-right, usually composed by people that don't characterize themselves as being the brightest bulbs) but the term "feminism" in itself seeks the equality between men and women. Moreover, I can assure you that the UK is far more politically correct than the US. Also the US, like the UK, systematically persecuted and oppressed those who they regarded as unequal or barbarians that ad to be taught the ways of the white men. Yet, you claim to be above it.

I consider myself an egalitarian and I call feminists feminazis. I think its an apt description of what is a gendered sexist authoritarian ideology that promotes hatred and female supremacy. Saying they stand for equality doesn't make them so. Nazis used to say the same thing. They used to believe that they stood for equality too. Truth of course is very far from that.

#KillAllMen
https://twitter.com/hashtag/killallmen
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending