The Student Room Group

Holiday romance wants more

I met this guy whilst I was on holiday, we exchanged numbers and we stay in contact regularly. He told me he has feelings for me and I told him that I actually felt the same way. He's getting attached to me and I think I will be soon too. I am going back there next year also for another holiday for a couple of weeks.

I told him that I don't know if it's wise for us to be together romantically because we live in different countries, we can't hang out like a normal couple would do. I told him he will get tired eventually and will want a girl nearby. He's trying to persuade me by saying the distance doesn't matter, he will wait for me, for us to enjoy the moment and quit worrying and we can hang out when I go back there for a bit next year. Won't it hurt even more to leave him if we start something romantic now? Our future is just rocky and I'm not really a spontaneous person.
He just wants you for the red passport
Reply 2
Original post by Pinkberry_y

I doubt it because the first time I met him, I asked him if he'd ever move to another country like England. He said he really doesn't know, because he loves his own country and is training for a certain profession over there, plus all his family and friends are in his country so I don't think he would. It seems like he'd have more over there in his country than he would here.
Original post by Anonymous
I doubt it because the first time I met him, I asked him if he'd ever move to another country like England. He said he really doesn't know, because he loves his own country and is training for a certain profession over there, plus all his family and friends are in his country so I don't think he would. It seems like he'd have more over there in his country than he would here.

That's what he would say
Reply 4
Original post by Pinkberry_y

Or if the U.K. leaves the EU then she may want his passport:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/02/brexit-europe-young-people-expats?CMP=share_btn_wa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending