Salaam, hope you're all well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Enginerd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasalam, you too.
[video]https://youtu.be/Ou9yHOjsI04[/video]
Narrated Jarir bin `Abdullah:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully.
Sahih al-Bukhari 6013, Book 78, Hadith 44.
[video]https://youtu.be/RqSN1yCjeKo[/video]
wot if you cant comprehend it but u stikl listen?
Original post by fatima1998
Salam and good morning peeps :ahee:
I am in school way to early no one is here :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykumasalaam. Hope you are both well too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Salams everyone :smile:
Original post by ak143244

Wa'alaykumasalaam bro.

Yeah, I read about that. It's insane how dedicated they were to teaching and perserving Islam, even while living in such a harsh country. Really gives us, who live an easy life, no excuses
[video="youtube;BBfCiVM6uvM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBfCiVM6uvM[/video]
Ibn Kathir رحمه الله:

“A characteristic of the dunya is that it flees from the one who chases her, and it chases the one who flees from her.”

[Tafsir Ibn Kathir, 4/197]

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ak143244

Walaykum asalaam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Nice :tongue:

True true. I need to start on a strict eating regime . I don't eat enough calories to gain weight lol :whip2:

I'm still trying to gain weight and it's hard... been on 80kg for almost 4 months now... :redface:
Original post by ash92:)
I am bro, thanks. How are you? How's uni and life in general? :h:

Alhumdulillah, Uni is okay I suppose but it's still early days. Life is good :smile: How about yourself? How's work?
Narrated / Authority Of: Abu Said
who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Let not any one of you belittle himself." They said: "O Messenger of Allah, how can any one of us belittle himself?" He said: "He finds a matter concerning Allah about which he should say something, and he does not say [it], so Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says to him on the Day of Resurrection: 'What prevented you from saying something about such-and-such and such-and-such?' He will say: 'It was] out of fear of people.' Then He says: 'Rather it is I whom you should more properly fear.' " It was related by Ibn Majah with a sound chain of authorities.
Narrated / Authority Of: Jundub ibn Abdullah
who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: 'My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise.'" It was related by al-Bukhari.

Kind of reminds me of religious minorities and atheists in Saudi Arabia. States like that Soviet Union and Saudi Arabia have terrible humans rights records and fail to give people basic freedoms such as the freedom to practice ones faith. More international pressures needs to be put on states like these that deny people basic freedoms.

Latest

Trending

Trending