The Student Room Group

Failed driving test AMA

2 serious 4 minors

serious-Told me to go left from this roundabout and i put left signal on didn't turn left bc i though it was a motorway area, went straight ahead

serious-didn't see a pedestrian on a crossing bc he wore grey and the stuff behind him was grey too, rip eyesight lel examiner had to stop me

Scroll to see replies

Would you find the test easy if you did it again?
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla
Show us your willy!

It's a bit dark but here u go

Original post by Springwort
Would you find the test easy if you did it again?

Probably, just some idiots mistakes near the end, stalled twice in the beginning, panicked bc i never stalled in these 7 lessons i had before the test, still fine, did bad emergency stop, still fine, bad left reverse, still fine.
Original post by will'o'wisp
2 serious 4 minors

serious-Told me to go left from this roundabout and i put left signal on didn't turn left bc i though it was a motorway area, went straight ahead

serious-didn't see a pedestrian on a crossing bc he wore grey and the stuff behind him was grey too, rip eyesight lel examiner had to stop me

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being really bad how well did it go for you?
Yeah, I failed on Tuesday. Meh, sucks.
Reply 5
Original post by Transitory
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being really bad how well did it go for you?

i thought it went 1
as soon as i stalled 2wice in the first 3 mins i thought it's all over and i was "throwing" the rest of the test casually driving but still tryna get no more serious stuff.
turns out it was about a 7 when i looked at the minors and serious
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yeah, I failed on Tuesday. Meh, sucks.

feels****man
i thought it went 1
as soon as i stalled 2wice in the first 3 mins i thought it's all over and i was "throwing" the rest of the test casually driving but still tryna get no more serious stuff.

feels****man

Ah. :frown: are you planning on doing it again?
i thought it went 1

feels****man

It does. :frown:
Reply 8
Ah. :frown: are you planning on doing it again?

will do, i usually get like around 10 minors each time with a few serious when i do things with my teacher so i was surprised when i got 4 minors not so much when i got 2 serious
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It does. :frown:

ik that feel
will do, i usually get like around 10 minors each time with a few serious when i do things with my teacher so i was surprised when i got 4 minors not so much when i got 2 serious

ik that feel

0 serious and you were done. :smile: think about that just don't make that mistake again and that's it then! :smile:
0 serious and you were done. :smile: think about that just don't make that mistake again and that's it then! :smile:

tru dat i shoulda went left but i think after getting annoyed af on the fat roundabout before a smaller one i just derped out so it coulda been 1 serious but it was right at the end of the journey, still, it comes with experience....
It's a bit dark but here u go

Probably, just some idiots mistakes near the end, stalled twice in the beginning, panicked bc i never stalled in these 7 lessons i had before the test, still fine, did bad emergency stop, still fine, bad left reverse, still fine.

u need to do more than 7 lessons b4 taking your test, come on dude!
Original post by john2054
u need to do more than 7 lessons b4 taking your test, come on dude!

No i did plenty more before this but i had to take a break because of boarding school, i feel as if i'm revealing my whole life here but oh well xD
I failed my first one because while switching lanes on a roundabout I didn't see a car on my right coming behind me and the examiner had to take the wheel for a second. If it wasn't for that dumbass I would have passed.

Second one I didn't have any serious mistakes, but had 14 minors so.. I passed, that's all I cared about lol.

Ya you just gotta focus on not having to end up in a situation where the examiner has to intervene (getting you out of a compromising situation with traffic/pedestrians), otherwise you're all good, unless your driving is so **** you fail on minors alone.

anyways how do I sleep 8 hours in 4 hours
(edited 7 years ago)
tru dat i shoulda went left but i think after getting annoyed af on the fat roundabout before a smaller one i just derped out so it coulda been 1 serious but it was right at the end of the journey, still, it comes with experience....

Yeah that's the spirit! Always look at the positive side of things. :smile:
Yeah that's the spirit! Always look at the positive side of things. :smile:

Reminds me of a **** joke, defo inappropriate.
Reminds me of a **** joke, defo inappropriate.

Go on tell me.
Go on tell me.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Didn't even understand that.
Reply 19
Are you optimistic about trying again ?

Quick Reply

Latest