The Student Room Group

**unofficial markscheme edexcel maths november 2016**

Scroll to see replies

The first question was stem and leaf
What was that number for Liam and sue I didn't do that one and it was 5marks ugh
Original post by Ninagabriella
What was that number for Liam and sue I didn't do that one and it was 5marks ugh

Yh what did people get for that? Also please tell me what people got for the pentagon question
What did anyone get for last question on the foundation paper, the square in a circle? 118?
Original post by theedge22
What did anyone get for last question on the foundation paper, the square in a circle? 118?

that question completely baffled me :L looking at your answer though i think i completely messed up :L i thought the ratio and angle questions were okay
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 265
[QUOTE=Eduard-Student;68380168]What did you guys get for e^2 + e - 12? question for calculator paper

It was (e-3) (e+4)
People will talk about Hannah's sweets and say that it was a really hard question, I'm sorry but question 16 was a farce. The wording wasn't only terrible, the answer from 3 maths teachers (me included was 8/17) which actually gives a recurring decimal.

Really? Julie was really thinking of a recurring number?
Did anyone do foundation an have the answers??
Reply 268
Original post by Eduard-Student
Yh what did people get for that? Also please tell me what people got for the pentagon question

Liam and Sue question, Liam and Jane i thought? i got -32/13 for that, and 126 for pentagon, easiest paper ive sat
Original post by HarryyD
Liam and Sue question, Liam and Jane i thought? i got -32/13 for that, and 126 for pentagon, easiest paper ive sat

Awesome, i got that too
I counted 72/200 marks and that was being strict on myself with the marks I knew I got? Anywhere from 70 and above will be a C, won't it? It was 70 for a C in the summer just gone and I got 62 (8marks away from my C) and I felt way more confident this time.
Reply 271
Also, did anyone get 41.9 degrees for the angle on that two triangle shape?
Reply 272
Last question on Higher, really easy, simple expanding and substitution and then multiplying the two fractions
Showing last 2 was parallel was showing they both was factors of a+2b
one with graph, k=0.5
Yes Anne had enough compost
Any other questions?
Original post by HarryyD
Last question on Higher, really easy, simple expanding and substitution and then multiplying the two fractions
Showing last 2 was parallel was showing they both was factors of a+2b
one with graph, k=0.5
Yes Anne had enough compost
Any other questions?

Anne didn't have enough compost.
Reply 274
For the calculator paper for the 2 trainagles where u had to do trigonometry was the second triangle tan and the first part of it cos?
Original post by maths6000
60% of 1500 is
150*6=900
15% of 900 =135
so 135+900=1035
1500-1035=465
and the other one was
2/3
1500/3=500
500*2=1000
1500-1000=500

Thats exactly what i got but idk why everyone has 510:500
Help me someone send a link to paper 1 and 2. Please I need to look at the questions again
Mo Riz if you have the link to the paper send it to me please.
Original post by Deangibbs91
People will talk about Hannah's sweets and say that it was a really hard question, I'm sorry but question 16 was a farce. The wording wasn't only terrible, the answer from 3 maths teachers (me included was 8/17) which actually gives a recurring decimal.

Really? Julie was really thinking of a recurring number?

What was the question?
Did anyone complete the Anne and the compost question please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending