The Student Room Group

Can't work out if she's into me

Hey Guys,

So i'm a first year at university, during freshers week my flatmate introduced me to this girl he knew from school. We started talking and realised we were very similar people and got along really well. We spent a lot of time together and texted regularly, however she then told me she was going to see her ex; nothing happened but after that things were a little more reserved. We still see hang out a couple times a week, but she is now less enthusiastic over text and often only replies 2-3 times a day. The confusing thing is that in person she is very flirty and things are really great, and everyone that knows both of us keeps telling me she's into me/ we should date. Yet I know her texting shouldn't be a big deal but it does feel like she isn't into me whenever we text.
Original post by Bendavies1888
Hey Guys,

So i'm a first year at university, during freshers week my flatmate introduced me to this girl he knew from school. We started talking and realised we were very similar people and got along really well. We spent a lot of time together and texted regularly, however she then told me she was going to see her ex; nothing happened but after that things were a little more reserved. We still see hang out a couple times a week, but she is now less enthusiastic over text and often only replies 2-3 times a day. The confusing thing is that in person she is very flirty and things are really great, and everyone that knows both of us keeps telling me she's into me/ we should date. Yet I know her texting shouldn't be a big deal but it does feel like she isn't into me whenever we text.

i think that if people keep telling u that she is into u then maybe she is into u?
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
i think that if people keep telling u that she is into u then maybe she is into u?

Before the space age people kept saying the Earth was flat. (Its not tho, its got mountains and canyons).

Anyway why is this stopping you from working out OP? I would still continue training whether some woman liked me or not.
Original post by Laomedeia
Before the space age people kept saying the Earth was flat. (Its not tho, its got mountains and canyons).

Anyway why is this stopping you from working out OP? I would still continue training whether some woman liked me or not.

U make a really good point there. :smile:
I guess other people's opinions matter, but i'm not sure if i'm reading too much into the unenthusiastic texting or not

Quick Reply

Latest