The Student Room Group

Things I should know before going to first concert

Seeing placebo in december what tips have you guys got?
If you want to take food and drink, be sneaky and hide it in places no one will suspect
Original post by retro_turtles
If you want to take food and drink, be sneaky and hide it in places no one will suspect

Urm I think i might eat before hand, cause Ive got standing tickets
Original post by NotGodofWorld
Urm I think i might eat before hand, cause Ive got standing tickets

wise but you would maybe get thirsty, i'm going to one on Wednesday and i'm also standing but i'm taking a drink along
wise but you would maybe get thirsty, i'm going to one on Wednesday and i'm also standing but i'm taking a drink along

Lol what if you need the toilet, if you left a good spot wont it be impossible to get it back
Lol what if you need the toilet, if you left a good spot wont it be impossible to get it back

It would be but can't you hold it in? I have a strong bladder lol
It would be but can't you hold it in? I have a strong bladder lol

Yeah but you wouldn't enjoy a concert needing to pee the whole time :rofl:
Seeing placebo in december what tips have you guys got?

Take earplugs. Concerts are loud, and if you happen to be close to a speaker, you risk hearing damage.

Any semi-decent venue I've been to chucks water into the crowd, at least near the front
Original post by AlexS101
Any semi-decent venue I've been to chucks water into the crowd, at least near the front

I wouldn't know, its the first one i will be going to standing at this place usually i'm in stalls
I wouldn't know, its the first one i will be going to standing at this place usually i'm in stalls

Are stalls where you sit?
Are stalls where you sit?

yeah usually
yeah usually

I don't see any acknowledgement of the two posts recommending earplugs.

Wear earplugs. I used to go to concerts without any, and now I have tinnitus which has ruined many parts of my life. It sucks so bad.

Ironically, when its that loud you can often listen to the music better with earplugs in.
Make sure you know where the toilets are.

Quick Reply

Latest