The Student Room Group

Getting girl away from friends

We're not close anymore, she has no idea I like her but one day I wanna ask this great girl out, and I want that day to be soon. Got nothing to lose so may as well. It's just when she's with friends I don't want to interfere. Most are guys and I don't know how to do it really. If she's alone I would speak to her but she never seems to be. Any advice on what to say? Been quite a while since we last spoke.
Where do you see her around more and when was the last time yu spoke or had any interactions with her?
Tap her on the shoulder and start talking to her
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Where do you see her around more and when was the last time yu spoke or had any interactions with her?

Probably the bus, or just on campus somewhere. Haven't spoken for about 15 months. College completely split us up timetable, lesson and friend groups wise.
Reply 4
Probably the bus, or just on campus somewhere. Haven't spoken for about 15 months. College completely split us up timetable, lesson and friend groups wise.

just go up to her and talk. she may not be interested in you no more or something like that. good luck tho hope you two end up talking again if not there are plenty of other people
Reply 5
Original post by Angell99
just go up to her and talk. she may not be interested in you no more or something like that. good luck tho hope you two end up talking again if not there are plenty of other people

Would love to, but it's not that easy when she's with people. Just have to give it a go. Not expecting anything, just owe it to myself. No idea how to get into a position to talk to her though
Reply 6
Would love to, but it's not that easy when she's with people. Just have to give it a go. Not expecting anything, just owe it to myself. No idea how to get into a position to talk to her though

just go up to her and be like hey we need to talk
Reply 7
Original post by Angell99
just go up to her and be like hey we need to talk

Good idea, need to do it sounds a bit serious though. Right first impression is everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending