The Student Room Group

Sixth form reward ideas?

Hey could i get help on reward ideas for sixth form.
Something that includes the whole sixth form,or atleast realistically offers to the whole sixth form as a nice thoughtfoul year reward
Thank you
Original post by AGBF
Something that includes the whole sixth form,or atleast realistically offers to the whole sixth form as a nice thoughtfoul year reward
Thank you

A trip somewhere or leavers hoodies or a pencil or bookmark.. anything really :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
A trip somewhere or leavers hoodies or a pencil or bookmark.. anything really :smile:

Thanks.We're already doing trips.I just meant in the terms of activity,one day activity.
Original post by AGBF
Thank you

Positive reinforcement, trips and school essentials can be good.
Original post by AGBF
Thank you

Sweets is a big one.
Reply 5
Original post by Illimitable
Positive reinforcement, trips and school essentials can be good.

Thanks.Could you suggest a trip.We are planning a residential.
Original post by AGBF
Thanks.Could you suggest a trip.We are planning a residential.

Can't you list all of your options then make them vote where they would go or something like that?
Original post by AGBF
Thanks.We're already doing trips.I just meant in the terms of activity,one day activity.

Maybe a theme park or a leisure centre?
Go to Portsmouth and have a day out there.
Towards the end of it when it is dark hire a boat to take them all out to Cowes or somewhere not too far.
took me about 2 hours because we stopped a lot and it was a cracking time.

But most students tend to dislike "Adventure" days. Give them a place to go and let them do what they want within reason then have something structured and different for the end.

Quick Reply

Latest