The Student Room Group

Foundation entry medicine courses?

Can someone give me a list of universities that offer foundation entry medicine courses?(**which are still running!!) I've only found: Manchester, Dundee, and Cardiff?
Original post by lou_weed
Can someone give me a list of universities that offer foundation entry medicine courses?(**which are still running!!) I've only found: Manchester, Dundee, and Cardiff?

Type A104 into google and a few more come up, Ive seen Sheffield, UEA, Nottingham.
Reply 2
Some only take students that fulfill certain eligibility criteria like doing their A-Levels at a non selective state school and are thus disadvantaged in any way. King's only offers foundation years to students from the area of Greater London. Keele also offer foundation years as far I now.
Reply 3
Hey, the Medic Portal's website has a page just for foundation courses, and it lists the schools that offer them:

https://www.themedicportal.com/application-guide/choosing-a-medical-school/foundation-courses/

So according to this: Cardiff, Keele, UEA, Southampton, Kings, Dundee, Manchester, St Andrews, and Sheffield.

I would also check they are still running the course on each uni's website, though. Hope this helps :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending