The Student Room Group

Road to straight A*s at A levels

Hey!

This is meant to be a sort of self motivation/ a log of my two years of A levels. I'm in Year 12 now and after the end of Year 13 I hope to be studying Medicine at Cambridge.

A Level subjects: Maths (will sit AS and A level)
Chemistry (New spec: will sit A level only)
Biology (New spec: will sit A level only)
Economics (New spec: will sit A level only)

Minimum Target Grades: All As

GCSE grades: 8 A*s 1A

Follow me though my journey! Thank you! x
Original post by BluBird :)
Hey!

This is meant to be a sort of self motivation/ a log of my two years of A levels. I'm in Year 12 now and after the end of Year 13 I hope to be studying Medicine at Cambridge.

Looking forward to it. Taking similar subjects (psychology and not economics). Good luck!!
Reply 2
Hey!

Same. Taking Further maths and physics instead of bio and economics. Aim is engineering
Reply 3
Original post by Fractite
Looking forward to it. Taking similar subjects (psychology and not economics). Good luck!!

Thank you. You too!
Reply 4
Original post by Rashina
Same. Taking Further maths and physics instead of bio and economics. Aim is engineering

Wow! Good luck!
Good luck on your journey. You're so lucky, you don't do the AS exams :angry: I have to revise and do the AS Linear economics exam lol, hopefully I get an A (even though it don't count, so badly need it for UCAS)
Reply 6
Original post by Chittesh14
Good luck on your journey. You're so lucky, you don't do the AS exams :angry: I have to revise and do the AS Linear economics exam lol, hopefully I get an A (even though it don't count, so badly need it for UCAS)

Thank you. By the looks of it I'm going to need it. At times economics seems so boring that I consider taking an AS and dropping it next year. Hopefully it will get better because I'm more interested in macro rather than micro.
Thank you. By the looks of it I'm going to need it. At times economics seems so boring that I consider taking an AS and dropping it next year. Hopefully it will get better because I'm more interested in macro rather than micro.

I've also heard from someone else that they find economics boring at times. Have you not thought of ways to make every economics topic interesting or making studying interesting? If you do that, then it will greatly benefit learning.

Economics is only fun when its easy lmao otherwise I get bored of it. Tbh it's the same for every subject for me, I'm just a lazy ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending