The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing interviews HELP!

Hello all,

I have applied to do Mental Health nursing this coming September. I have got two interviews coming up in the next 2 weeks. At Brighton and Wolverhampton.

I was wondering if anyone had advice. I have never been to an interview before. I know I've gotta dress smartly and how to present myself.

However, I have no idea what to expect or the sort of things I need to make sure I know. Friends have said, "Make sure you do your research" But RESEARCH WHAT? So what sort of questions am I likely to be asked?

Wolverhampton is my first choice if I get an offer so it is really important to me, but I do not know what to expect, can I please get some help and advice. Thank you!
Original post by klizzyr
Hello all,

I have applied to do Mental Health nursing this coming September. I have got two interviews coming up in the next 2 weeks. At Brighton and Wolverhampton.

I was wondering if anyone had advice. I have never been to an interview before. I know I've gotta dress smartly and how to present myself.

However, I have no idea what to expect or the sort of things I need to make sure I know. Friends have said, "Make sure you do your research" But RESEARCH WHAT? So what sort of questions am I likely to be asked?

Wolverhampton is my first choice if I get an offer so it is really important to me, but I do not know what to expect, can I please get some help and advice. Thank you!

If you check out my signature below there is a link to our nursing interview guidance which should be of use to you. If you have any further questions just let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending