The Student Room Group

UCAS not working?

I got a track notification email from UCAS but went on the website finding that track "will not be available until 23:59 (UK time) on 6 November 2016."

Is this normal? Has this happened before?

Quite anxious now - just waiting for my last university to make a decision!!
Reply 1
This is absolutely normal don't worry! It happens quite often I think. We just gotta be patient right now hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Unfortunately it's down for maintenance all this weekend - there's been notifications up on the website since Monday. That's really frustrating that you can't see the decision your university has made, but unfortunately you're going to have to wait. Don't worry though, you'll be able to get on as normal soon.
Reply 3
so the ucas website is not working this week ?
Reply 4
Original post by starry x
so the ucas website is not working this week ?

They're doing some kind of work on it so it'll be down till Monday. They're seem to do this every 6-8 weeks or so. It's annoying.
Reply 5
I think it's so they can fix any bugs, change a few bits and most importantly conduct stress tests (or whatever it's called). Because the number of people using it is going to rapidly increase as the majority of applicants will be coming onto the system.
Reply 6
Original post by jamestg
I think it's so they can fix any bugs, change a few bits and most importantly conduct stress tests (or whatever it's called). Because the number of people using it is going to rapidly increase as the majority of applicants will be coming onto the system.

Yeah that makes sense actually.
Will the website be up and running again this Monday as I know people who have yet to send off their personal statements and were hoping to do so Monday
Reply 8
Original post by VioletBlueGreen
Will the website be up and running again this Monday as I know people who have yet to send off their personal statements and were hoping to do so Monday

It said it would be up on Monday when I last looked.
Regular maintenance from 4th November at 180:00 until the 6th (presumably the same time) however since yesterday two of my choices (UEA and Kent) sent me e-mails due to track being down to notify me of offers.
Just to let you guys know you will be able to log in to Track from 12:00 on Sunday 06 Nov 2016 (Today) now.
Reply 11
Original post by DivingHaywood
Just to let you guys know you will be able to log in to Track from 12:00 on Sunday 06 Nov 2016 (Today) now.

thank you! logged in and find nothing changed so those two notification emails must be faulty!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending