The Student Room Group

What are you doing for Bonfire Night?

What are you going to do for Bonfire Night?

Going to see the fireworks? Revising? Spending the evening at home watching TV? Or will you just be posting on TSR?

Tell us what you'll be doing!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS

Going to see the fireworks? Revising? Spending the evening at home watching TV? Or will you just be posting on TSR?

All I'll be doing is sitting and watching TV. I'm boring like that.:colone:
Reply 2
stay at home and watch NCT life
Original post by UWS

Cant watch fireworks with out have an emotional break down :/ So gonna be sad and write the tons of essay i have been told to do for homework and be on tsr lol

What about you??
Crouching down behind my barricade with a shotgun as I wait for the local chavs to push fireworks through the letter box again.
Original post by Quantex
Crouching down behind my barricade with a shotgun as I wait for the local chavs to push fireworks through the letter box again.

Eventful evening! :h:
Original post by UWS

Probably revising and posting on TSR. How about you?
Reply 7
I was planning to stay in since I don't like fireworks but my bf wants to go to a fireworks and bonfire display in a small village near us so I said I'd go with him. The trade off is he's taking me to see A Street Cat Named Bob on Monday :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quantex

:lol: You're lucky. Got to get an ambulance on standby ;the neighbour has decided to have his own firework display. He can't smell anything and has problems seeing.

Any fires = trouble
Original post by Spock's Socks
I was planning to stay in since I don't like fireworks but my bf wants to go to a fireworks and bonfire display in a small village near us so I said I'd go with him. The trade off is he's taking me to see A Street Cat Named Bob on Monday :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Enjoy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw cute.

Lucky you, have no money to see it and no one would take me to see A street Cat named Bob lol :sigh: Have you read the books??
Might go Blackheath or Crystal Palace.
I'm going to be writing up lecture notes (which I should've done ages ago) :yes:
Reply 13
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Cant watch fireworks with out have an emotional break down :/ So gonna be sad and write the tons of essay i have been told to do for homework and be on tsr lol

What about you??

I don't do anything on Saturdays to be honest, I'm going somewhere tomorrow but I guess tonight it's just gonna be wasting time on TSR.

Original post by Quantex

Erm... that, sounds...lit...

Original post by Illimitable
Probably revising and posting on TSR. How about you?

Same thing, minus the revision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

#RelationshipGoals

Original post by Leviathan1741
I'm going to be writing up lecture notes (which I should've done ages ago) :yes:

But will you actually do it? :holmes:
Original post by UWS
I don't do anything on Saturdays to be honest, I'm going somewhere tomorrow but I guess tonight it's just gonna be wasting time on TSR.

fair enough and i think most people who say "im gonna do some work" end up wasting their time on TSR tbh :lol:
Original post by UWS

I hope so :lol:
Original post by UWS

Erm... that, sounds...lit...

Same thing, minus the revision.

#RelationshipGoals

Revision? Your an Engineer.
Reply 17
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
fair enough and i think most people who say "im gonna do some work" end up wasting their time on TSR tbh :lol:

Everyone on TSR pretty much...

Revision? Your an Engineer.

That's why I said, minus the revision :holmes:
Original post by UWS
Everyone on TSR pretty much...

That's why I said, minus the revision :holmes:

Oh sorry. You don't have to revise be happy! :smile:
Reply 19
Oh sorry. You don't have to revise be happy! :smile:

Spending a Saturday night on TSR isn't my idea of fun, but I have nothing else to do :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest