The Student Room Group

What are you doing for Bonfire Night?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
Everyone on TSR pretty much...

That's why I said, minus the revision :holmes:

True but i didn want people getting on their high horses though, had too many do that when i say something they disagree with (and/or is true but they dont wanna admit it) :rofl:
Original post by UWS
Spending a Saturday night on TSR isn't my idea of fun, but I have nothing else to do :rofl:

Don't you have work to do at home?
Reply 22
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
True but i didn want people getting on their high horses though, had too many do that when i say something they disagree with (and/or is true but they dont wanna admit it) :rofl:

To be honest, i did take a 6 month break from this site to focus on university work. My addiction wasn't so bad back then :rofl:
Original post by UWS
To be honest, i did take a 6 month break from this site to focus on university work. My addiction wasn't so bad back then :rofl:

Woah, and yea your addiction must of not even occured back then. Tbh if i didnt have tsr i would never talk to people :rofl:
Sleeping
Or if they're too loud then watching my neighbours fireworks :colone:
its a secret

Reply 26
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Woah, and yea your addiction must of not even occured back then. Tbh if i didnt have tsr i would never talk to people :rofl:

I wasn't addicted back then. I only knew a few people on here earlier this year :cry2: Yeah, same here, why is my life like this :rofl:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Sleeping
Or if they're too loud then watching my neighbours fireworks :colone:

Sleeping at 8pm? Cheese, you're supposed to be revising :colonhash:
Original post by UWS
I wasn't addicted back then. I only knew a few people on here earlier this year :cry2: Yeah, same here, why is my life like this :rofl:

Fair enough. And aw thats sad to hear :hugs: and i dunno, maybe people cant handle you great personality:dontknow: And i wonder that too :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
TSR and Chill
Essays, tilting and overwatch, and eating of course
Babysitting so other people can go and do fun stuff :laugh:
Procrastinating :lol: :sneakydevil:
Reply 32
Just another evening. Don't like fireworks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
light my candles and perform a ritual and then use bonfire night as an excuse to burn stuff down
Reply 34
Original post by SuperHuman98
TSR and Chill

Is that the new Netflix and Chill? Only the only action is replying to threads :biggrin:

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Procrastinating :lol: :sneakydevil:

Ah, that famous word :rofl: Not too much though :tongue:

Original post by retro_turtles
light my candles and perform a ritual and then use bonfire night as an excuse to burn stuff down

Scented candles? :colone:
Original post by UWS

Scented candles? :colone:

Yeah that yankee candle ****
Reply 36
Yeah that yankee candle ****

Fire hazard :lol:
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'm going to be writing up lecture notes (which I should've done ages ago) :yes:

Ergh same here! :redface:
While all my friends are enjoying themselves at the fireworks display and watching the christmas lights go on
Original post by UWS
Fire hazard :lol:

I know but they are pretty great

You and your candles :tongue: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest