Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam to all :h:

What happened to the Quiz? I am late 🙃

It's shahidasulaimans turn now after she guess it right
Reply 6683
Original post by Milky moustache

Oh right thanks 😊
The Messenger of Allah s.a.w has said: The likeness of the believers is like sprouting plants that are swirled back and forth by the winds. The believers are also turned and bent by pain and illness. The likeness of a hypocrite is that of an iron that is not affected by anything, until death comes and shatters him with a (fatal) shattering"

قال رسول الله مثل المؤمن كمثل خامة الزرع تكفئها الرياح كذا وكذا وكذلك المؤمن تكفئه الأوجاع والأمراض ومثل المنافق كمثل الإرزبة المستقيمة التي لا يصيبها شيء حتى يأتيه الموت فيقصفه قصفا

[Kitab Al Kafi - Volume 2 ] [Grading hasan-like-saheeh. Mirat Al Uqul]

Original post by h333

It's her turn to ask a quiz question and then anyone can answer inshaAllah. And give chances to other people if you've already answered a question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leukocyte
It's a quiz. Incredible97 started the quiz questions and may Allah reward her. Ameen. It's a good way to gain knowledge too.

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a quiz. Incredible97 started the quiz questions and may Allah reward her. Ameen. It's a good way to gain knowledge too.

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen :h:
Original post by Nacho1999
I have a question something that i'm very confused about.
okay soo ... "A wife being rebellious to her husband!--- if a man invites the women to bed and she refuses and he gets angry, the angels curse her till morning"

Why is this? i mean she should have the right to disagree ??
and how is this the wife being rebellious?

I don't think the rebellious line was part of the hadith.

In Islam both spouses are obligated to fulfil the other's needs if they don't have a good excuse e.g. health. This is because if the need of a spouse isn't met properly then they may look elsewhere to fulfil that need and it can lead to zina etc.

Quote in Ash92:smile:, he explains the anger part etc quite well.
Original post by h333

Started 14th para alhamdulillah :h:
Beautiful. May Allah azwj bless all efforts for shia-sunni unity, and bring tolerance, coexistence, love harmony and respect between the large bodies of muslims.

It's not particularly hard for me, having a large number of sunni's in my own family, as well as several sunni best friends, but may Allah azwj help the efforts of those who may not have this.

Spoiler

Thank You!
Original post by h333

I bet you're having fun with your friends :h:
Original post by Nacho1999

Spoiler

Thank You!

No problem.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
It's her turn to ask a quiz question and then anyone can answer inshaAllah. And give chances to other people if you've already answered a question.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And no sheikh Google allowed
No problem.:smile:

Thanks as well :yy:
Original post by HAnwar

Why do you hate me sister?
Original post by HAnwar

Shiekh Google will appear now 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sheikh Google
Why do you hate me sister?

Go away

Shiekh Google will appear now 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoke too soon smh.
Jafar al-Sadiq (d. 148 AH), the fifth descendant of our Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam), advised one of his sons as follows:

"My dear son! If you are satisfied with what Allah has given you, you shall forever be rich, but if your eyes wander to what others have, you shall die poor. And whoever is not content with what Allah has given him has challenged Allah's decree (qadr)!

And whoever considers his own faults to be trivial shall forever find fault with others, but whoever recognizes the severity of his own faults shall find other's faults trivial."

As an interesting historical tidbit, Jafar al-Sadiq is a direct descendant of Ali (r) from his father's side (as his great-grandfather is Husayn ibn Ali (r)), and a direct descendant of Abu Bakr (r) from his mother's side, as his mother is Farwa bint al-Qasim ibn Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr.

-Yasir Qadhi

Latest

Trending

Trending