noooooo probleemooo Monsieur.

Spoiler

Original post by Milky moustache
noooooo probleemooo Monsieur.

Spoiler

Why not lol
Original post by Leukocyte
Shiekh Google will appear now 😂

Yes sister. Do you require any knowledge?

Original post by HAnwar
Go away

Sister there is no need for this. I have always pushed for unity between myself (a non-Anwar) and Anwars. I even have an uncle called Anwar. We are not blood related and I haven't seen him in 5 years but we were always polite towards one another when we did meet.
Original post by HAnwar
Why not lol

idk?
Original post by Sheikh Google

Sister there is no need for this. I have always pushed for unity between myself (a non-Anwar) and Anwars. I even have an uncle called Anwar. We are not blood related and I haven't seen him in 5 years but we were always polite towards one another when we did meet.

Uhhh what
Original post by Sheikh Google

Don't know whether I'd trust you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
idk?

:confused:
Original post by ash92:)
However, it does annoy me when such states and societies are condemned for certain acts or rules whereas other societies are idolised, honored and assumed to be the most progressive in the world.

But I get just as annoyed about that too. I have on quite a number of occasions been critical of people who claim to care about women's freedom to dress as they like, who will criticise Saudi Arabia, and then jump to defend a bukini ban in France. That to me is absolutely hypocritical. But equally hypocritical to me is those who will criticise others countries but defend Saudi Arabia for the same issue.

Maybe some societies do inhibit religious freedom by restricting residence in their lands on the basis thereof. But other societies are slaughtering populations of cities indiscriminately, whilst at the same time claiming feats of heroicism by it. Just because of economic and military advancement, they are somehow cleansed of guilt, the blame for any problem being attributed to other than them. Furthermore, any mention of this is called out as a bias - ironically, this is the very thing being done by the other camp.

Saudi Arabia is also currently doing that too. I believe that all states engaged in military operations (including the likes of America and the UK), even if they be humanitarian in nature, should be held accountable for any violations of human rights that they commit. Any human right that is being violated needs to be heavily criticised.
Original post by Leukocyte
Don't know whether I'd trust you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will vouch for the Sheikh. The Sheikh surpasses Yahoo and Ask.com by far.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Imam Facebook
I will vouch for the Sheikh. The Sheikh surpasses Yahoo and Ask.com by far.

You're both as fake as each other .
Reply 6710
Original post by Ayaz789
Started 14th para alhamdulillah :h:

Masha'Allah..keep it up 🙌
Been long, hope you're well :h:

Original post by ak143244
I bet you're having fun with your friends :h:

Haha just got ready now lmao and off now. Will be busy now :biggrin: salaam.
Original post by h333

Okay Have fun!
Give my salams :biggrin: (if you can)
Take care
See you laer
Kudafiz :smile: :h:
It was said to Ibn Mubaarak:

“What’s the best thing given to a man he said: “Deep intellect [that coincides with the book and the Sunnah]

It was said: “and if he is not given that?” He said: “Good manners”

It was said: “and if he is not given that?” He said: “A righteous friend that advises him”

It was said: “and if he is not given that?” He said: “To remain silent for a long time”

It was said: “and if he is not given that?” He said: “Immediate death”

[Rawdhah Al-Uqalaa wa An-Nuzhah Al-Fudhalaa Ibn Hibbaan (no3/34)]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
You're both as fake as each other .

lol HAnwar, but I must admit this Sheikh Google character is quite the legend :yep:
Original post by beautifulxxx
It was said to Ibn Mubaarak:

“What’s the best thing given to a man he said: “Deep intellect [that coincides with the book and the Sunnah]

It was said: “and if he is not given that?” He said: “Good manners”

It was said: “and if he is not given that?” He said: “A righteous friend that advises him”

It was said: “and if he is not given that?” He said: “To remain silent for a long time”

It was said: “and if he is not given that?” He said: “Immediate death”

[Rawdhah Al-Uqalaa wa An-Nuzhah Al-Fudhalaa Ibn Hibbaan (no3/34)]

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah I didn't expect that ending lol
Original post by h333

Hahaha :tongue: read 32 lines yday :yep:
Yeah i am good alhamdulillah and you? :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;taeufwc_jr0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taeufwc_jr0&index=8&list=PLKoTsShJ3idbefHYS8QoMVovLj MZCIsYi[/video]
Woah I didn't expect that ending lol

Nor did I 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;UHJdfjmoc7Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHJdfjmoc7Q&index=26&list=PLKoTsShJ3idbefHYS8QoMVovLj MZCIsYi[/video]
[video="youtube;hR1LNvOZEmQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR1LNvOZEmQ&list=PLuTZssW-V2C_nqky--xxv8_iw8OjBF_Qf&index=54[/video]

Latest

Trending

Trending