The Student Room Group

Crush Confusion Help?!

So here's the situation:
I'm in the first year of sixth form and it's carried on from my secondary school so I have quite a lot of friends and whatever, there's this new girl that has joined and I'm crazy about her, she's been my first crush in years, she's quiet, a little nerdy I guess, but to me she's perfect.

So she's in 2 of my classes however everyone sits in the same seats every lesson so it would be hard to sit next to her, also I'm 60% sure she knows I like her but I can't read the signs...

So firstly in an economics lesson we're in a group and we are all rooting a different cause, but when it was her turn to present, she took a dig at my cause and no one else's and when I was presenting she stared out the window. Next she dropped her pencil case behind my table and instead of asking me to pick it up she's giggled and so she left it and I gave it to her in the next period. Also in the comman room her table chucked a pencil at our table. I also dm'ed her in half term and the chat went will, see seemed friendly and somewhat interested in what i was saying.

So she always hangs around in her own friend group so it's hard to talk to her. Any ideas on what these signs mean and how I could get to talk to her more??
Original post by Anonymous
So here's the situation:
I'm in the first year of sixth form and it's carried on from my secondary school so I have quite a lot of friends and whatever, there's this new girl that has joined and I'm crazy about her, she's been my first crush in years, she's quiet, a little nerdy I guess, but to me she's perfect.

So she's in 2 of my classes however everyone sits in the same seats every lesson so it would be hard to sit next to her, also I'm 60% sure she knows I like her but I can't read the signs...

So firstly in an economics lesson we're in a group and we are all rooting a different cause, but when it was her turn to present, she took a dig at my cause and no one else's and when I was presenting she stared out the window. Next she dropped her pencil case behind my table and instead of asking me to pick it up she's giggled and so she left it and I gave it to her in the next period. Also in the comman room her table chucked a pencil at our table. I also dm'ed her in half term and the chat went will, see seemed friendly and somewhat interested in what i was saying.

So she always hangs around in her own friend group so it's hard to talk to her. Any ideas on what these signs mean and how I could get to talk to her more??

Not sure if the signs mean anything, but there is a possibility she could be interested, you just need to talk to her and get to know her more.
Try talking to her before or after the lessons you have together. You could talk about anything e.g. ask her questions or talk about the lesson. Maybe you could ask her about the homework and see if you can do it together. You could also dm her again and get to know her that way as well.
Reply 2
Not sure if the signs mean anything, but there is a possibility she could be interested, you just need to talk to her and get to know her more.
Try talking to her before or after the lessons you have together. You could talk about anything e.g. ask her questions or talk about the lesson. Maybe you could ask her about the homework and see if you can do it together. You could also dm her again and get to know her that way as well.

Right okayy... thanks!
Omg you creep! Why would you describe all of our interactions on tsr?? And no, I thought we could be friends but I don't see you that way, sorry.
Reply 4
Omg you creep! Why would you describe all of our interactions on tsr?? And no, I thought we could be friends but I don't see you that way, sorry.

Ahh the guy loves you though he has no one to share his problems with except strangers on TSR.
Well friends are no help they just make the situation worse 😂
Reply 6

Very funny...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending