The Student Room Group

Mistake with bmat help urgent

In section 3 of the BMAT exam I forgot to put in the little box on top the number of which essay prompt I chose. How can I fix this? I am so worried, is my future going to be ruined because of this mistake?? please help.
Don't worry. If the examiners have a shred of common sense, they will figure it out. If you're still apprehensive, perhaps try contacting ATS and tell them your details. Which question did you do out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucabaluca2012
In section 3 of the BMAT exam I forgot to put in the little box on top the number of which essay prompt I chose. How can I fix this? I am so worried, is my future going to be ruined because of this mistake?? please help.

The tick box will just be so they can quickly sort who to send your paper for marking. No big deal. Stop stressing.
Original post by mickeydelmonte
Don't worry. If the examiners have a shred of common sense, they will figure it out. If you're still apprehensive, perhaps try contacting ATS and tell them your details. Which question did you do out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok so you don't think they will just give me a 0 or anything like that? the essay like will still be marked right? anyways I chose prompt 2.

and thanks!
Yeah I wouldn't worry about it. If I were you, I would perhaps consider writing in to them. They are usually very efficient. You might as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending