The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Milky moustache
Assalamualaikum you have a nice name 🙂

Walaikum Salaam- thank you! What is yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Asalaamualaykum guys, hows your saturday been?

Walaykum asalaam. It's been good only bc the Turkish TV series I watch, had a good ending, so happy to see the guy survived eventhough he was buried alive in a coffin. Actually you know what, I can't believe how bad this particular drama has had an affect on me. I was making homemade chips for the kids and my younger sister called and said, Sungurlar (a Turkish series) has started and I literally ran out of the kitchen with the potatoes and started to sit in the front room peeling and chopping there :rofl: Sorry for waffling.

What about yours?
Asalaamualaykum guys, hows your saturday been?

W. Salaam bro, it's been... cold. How about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leukocyte
Walaykum asalaam. It's been good only bc the Turkish TV series I watch, had a good ending, so happy to see the guy survived eventhough he was buried alive in a coffin. Actually you know what, I can't believe how bad this particular drama has had an affect on me. I was making homemade chips for the kids and my younger sister called and said, Sungurlar (a Turkish series) has started and I literally ran out of the kitchen with the potatoes and started to sit in the front room peeling and chopping there :rofl: Sorry for waffling.

What about yours?

Good to know you've had a nice day.
That's quite funny. So you can understand Turkish well?

I feel it's been good too alhamdulillah. Just got a positive feeling for some reason.
Original post by Enginerd.
W. Salaam bro, it's been... cold. How about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool yh it's been cold. Only downside has been writing essays on TSR but that is hopefully nearly over with!

About to go eat now :beard:

What about yours?

I generally dislike Turkish and Arabic tv series coz they are so long, I remember one having like 300 episodes :eek:
Btw do you speak Turkish? I'm hoping to learn it one day.
:creep:
Good to know you've had a nice day.
That's quite funny. So you can understand Turkish well?

I feel it's been good too alhamdulillah. Just got a positive feeling for some reason.

The series I watch is in a Pashto dubbed version.
If I, for whatever reason miss watching the episode on TV, I watch it on YouTube, and I've started to pick up the language bc of that. I so do not know it well, need to practise everyday to know it well lol

Good to hear ^^

Original post by Al-farhan
I generally dislike Turkish and Arabic tv series coz they are so long, I remember one having like 300 episodes :eek:

This Turkish TV series doesn't contain that many episodes, each episode is 1 hour and 30 mins long.
I do not speak it, I speak Pashto. InshaAllah go for it :yy:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:creep:

You doing okay? :h:
You doing okay? :h:

Yes Alhamduiallah wbu?:h:

Salams, how are you? :smile:

Alhamdulillah I'm well, thanks. How come you posted that creepy emoji? :colondollar:
Original post by ak143244
Salams, how are you? :smile:

Fine wbu? How is sixthform :yep:

Alhamdulillah I'm well, thanks. How come you posted that creepy emoji? :colondollar:

Cause im creeping :colone:
Fine wbu? How is sixthform :yep:

Cause im creeping :colone:

I'm good alhamdullilah, sixth form is okay, loads of work and it;s soo intense.
How have you been? Not met for ages :/ How is everyone on Last Post Wins thread?
I'm good alhamdullilah, sixth form is okay, loads of work and it;s soo intense.
How have you been? Not met for ages :/ How is everyone on Last Post Wins thread?

Same work after work :frown: I know :frown: Well like its much quite aysha doesnt post that much, neither does hamza or i anymore :h:
Same work after work :frown: I know :frown: Well like its much quite aysha doesnt post that much, neither does hamza or i anymore :h:

Hmm.. Sucks.
Oh okay.. you're all busy with college stuff :smile: bless.

Thanks for the rep :h:
Thanks for the rep :h:

ur welcome brother :h:
Original post by childofthesun
Ma fi a7la men jnoub :wink:
Our family home is right next to the Grotto! Naam it's very beautiful indeed :smile:

I agree- they shouldn't have involved themselves in Syria

The other place in the South I've been to is Tyre which was incredible! I'm a lover of history so I particularly love visiting places of historical significance in Lebanon and seeing the remnants of all the different empires. The beach there is also great :smile: so have you always lived in the South?(before college of course)
Original post by Al-farhan

Lol so true!
imam hussain.jpg

Latest

Trending

Trending