The Student Room Group

urgentt help!

Hi quys, I am a first year law student really struggling with my essay and I am petrified that I am going to accidentally plagiarise by giving an incorrect reference/ forgetting to add something- I am scared that I will get reported and fail my module as I understand there are SERIOUS PERCUSSIONS - as stated by my uni if i accidentally plagiarise.. my whole career could be effected:frown:. If anyone with experience of OSCOLA could help me and wouldn't mind assisting me with questions I have as I go through my essay/ having a check of my referencing i would greatly appreciate it( I can dm references)

Hugely appreciated!
Reply 1
I do like that all of your threads are titled something like "help" or "advice needed".
Reply 2
Hey, I am a third-year law student so I have plenty of experience in writing essays and referencing. I would be happy to help you and read over your essay if you want.
Reply 3
Omg thank you so much, I will defo dm you for some advice with things im not sure on, hopefully I will finish this essay tonight, and I can send examples of things im unsure on thanks again, I reallyyyyyyy appreciate it! God bless :-)
Original post by karen95
Hey, I am a third-year law student so I have plenty of experience in writing essays and referencing. I would be happy to help you and read over your essay if you want.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
No worries! I will try to do my best to help :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending